What Kind Of Job Can Your Stay-At-Home Wife Do?
- Author Yaw Boakye-Yiadom
- Published April 8, 2019
- Word count 548
Many stay-at-home moms, having more free time at their disposal, want to earn some extra income for the family, but simply just don't know how go about it. If you are one of them, then this article is just right for you. A good job for a stay-at-home mom should make it easy for her to train and work right from home, allowing her to combine her obligations to her family with the job, and thereby making some good money in the process. There are a number of jobs that can be done online, right from home.
Clerical Data Entry
Clerical data entry jobs are easy to do, and usually have to do with processing office documents. Some of the assignments you will perform include filling business forms as well as creating business literature, business directories, and fax cover sheets. All you need is an internet connection, and a word processor. Most of the jobs will already be formatted for you. You can earn as much as $60 per day, working only a few hours each day.
Online Posting Jobs
Online posting jobs are even easier to do because you only have to type a few things on some websites. Tasks in this category include adding comments to articles, submitting website information to directories, and submitting information to classified directories. There are thousands of companies and websites that want their brand to be conspicuous on a global scale, and so you will always have jobs available. You can earn as much as $200 per day by doing this work.
With this job, you will be doing one of the fastest transcribing jobs online, and you don't have to worry about any of the tools needed to do this, because you will be provided with the software as well as the needed training. With most transcribing jobs, you only have to listen and type. You can do transcription for focus groups, and meeting right from home afterwards, and should be earning about $75 dollars each day.
There are many online research companies looking for workers to help them conduct online research for companies around the world. If you are willing to spend just a few hours to learn, you will have an endless supply of jobs to do each day, thereby complementing the income your husband brings home. You will be given the necessary training, so you can evaluate online business' services and products and fill the forms appropriately. This can bring as much as $105 each day to your home.
Article Content Writing
There are many companies that are looking for content for their websites, or for their marketing campaigns. This is one of the newest and fastest growing online jobs, providing about $75 of additional income per day. You will be given the training you need to type content for millions of websites and blogs. With this job, you can start right away after receiving training for 15 minutes.
Whether you are a stay-at-home mom because of your family values, or are one simply because you and your husband find it convenient, you can always complement the income your husband brings home simply by doing any of the jobs stated above. The income might be less than what you will get working full time, but it should be worthwhile.
To get a work-from-home job now, click here.
To manage your home finances, download a personal finance software.
To keep count of your items at home, install a counting and tallying app.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Art of Crime Scene Investigations
- How To Switch Careers In 7 Steps
- Accounting for Price Changes and Measures of Economic Activities
- Keeping Your Mind And Body Healthy While Stuck At Home
- Why to Look for Remote IT Support Jobs?
- Things to consider when looking for/applying for a commercial construction job
- Picking Career with Career Counseling
- Entry Level Online Jobs: Work for Lionbridge & Gengo
- Do I need to list job references on my CV?
- CNA Training Hempstead - Find CNA Training Cources in Hempstead
- Gagging Orders
- Technical Staffing Solutions for Orgonians
- Finding Your Next Job with a Temp Agency
- Successful Goal Setting for Today's College Students
- 5 Things You Need to Do Before Applying for a New Job
- Why Any Job Is Not Better Than No Job at All
- Do you have career regrets?
- 3 Strategies to Job Hunt after a Long Career Break
- Challenges Faced By Job Seekers
- Job Vacancies in Philippines
- Revise Your Resume Explore The Career
- The Four Stages of a Career Setback
- Take Your Resume Off Life Support
- Shifting Job Gears
- The Art of Success in the Arts
- The Business of Art
- The Art of Marketing
- I'm a Brand, You're a Brand
- What is CDR (Competency Demonstration Report)? How to prepare a Competency Demonstration Report? Where can you get help writing?