Reproductive Fluid 101: Everything a Man Needs to Know about His Intense Point
- Author John Dugan
- Published August 9, 2019
- Word count 792
That cloudy white, sticky substance that Intense Points forth from a man’s submarine is a bit of a mystery and a miracle. That little bit of opaque goo holds the key to civilization in its weird consistency. So, what is reproductive fluid? What’s it made of and why? Let’s go deep in a man’s most private area and explore the wonders of reproductive fluid.
What is reproductive fluid?
Reproductive fluid is the opaque white fluid that is released from the urethra and springs out of the member during intense point. It is made up of mobile seed cells and nutrient-rich seminal fluid. The seminal fluid is what transports the seed to the egg (or the tube sock).
What’s the difference between reproductive fluid and seed?
Seed is in reproductive fluid, and arguably, the most important part of the complex reproductive fluid recipe. Think of it like this, a man is making chocolate chip cookies. Seed is the chocolate chips and reproductive fluid is the whole batter. They’re better together.
Where is reproductive fluid made and what does it contain?
Seed is made in the reproductive organs and gets stored in the epididymis until needed. When a man is ready to Intense Point, the seed is carried through a passageway called the vas deferens to the urethra to be expelled. While it goes on this voyage, it goes through three different glands, the accessory pleasure glands, which release mucous secretions. They are known as the Cowper’s gland, the prostate gland, and the seminal vesicles. Cowper’s supplies the pre-ejaculatory fluid, the prostate provides a host of minerals, amino acids, and enzymes, and the seminal vesicles supply the majority of the reproductive fluid cocktail with fructose for seed energy and prostaglandins that trigger the Female canal muscles to contract, thus helping escort the seed to the ova.
How much reproductive fluid can a man produce?
The average man can turn out between two to six milliliters of reproductive fluid each time he Intense Points. To go back to the cookie batter analogy, that’s like the amount of vanilla that’d go into the batter, maybe a bit less. But, just to be clear, don’t actually put it in cookie batter; the cookies will not taste good with the special sauce.
What does reproductive fluid taste like?
As it contains over 65 percent sugar, it is alleged to taste sweet. However, diet greatly impacts the taste of reproductive fluid and can be like going to a 31 Flavors, just without the Rocky Road.
What color should reproductive fluid be?
Intense Point is usually clear, white, grayish or a form of all of those with a cloudy look to it. It can, however, be many different colors. Here’s a quick run-down on some of the tints reproductive fluid can take and what they may mean.
• Yellow/Green – It could be urine in the reproductive fluid, which is nothing to be concerned about unless it’s a persistent issue. Diet can also influence seed color (think curry or green juice). Jaundice can also cause a yellow tinge and suggests a liver issue which requires immediate medical help.
• Red/Pink/Orange/Brown – All are a sign of blood in the urine. The more red or pink, the fresher the blood. If it’s more of the orangish brown variety, it’s old blood. Both can be classified as hematospermia, which is associated with STIs, prostate issues, high blood pressure, too rough or vigorous pleasure, excessive self- that causes tears in the skin, and cancer.
• Black – This is again, hematospermia, but the blood is extreme old. It is related to two serious issues which men should seek help for, spinal cord injuries and heavy metal exposure (lead, nickel, etc.).
Keeping the reproductive fluid vessel healthy and strong
Keeping the member clean and well cared for is just one of the ways a man can be sure his reproductive fluid can exit the premises expertly and with a laser-focus. Keeping the member clean with regular washing and rinsing is a critical part of ensuring a precise aim and avoiding "backups." In addition to cleaning, many men have added a specially formulated male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin) to their grooming ritual. Using a male organ health crème delivers the important vitamins and amino acids which prevent bacteria from infiltrating the member while strengthening the skin and protecting against environmental free radicals and nerve damage that can make Firms and intense point harder. A generous massage with a nutrient crème like this is one of the best ways to promote male organ health on a daily basis.
Visit http://www.menshealthfirst.com for additional information on most common male organ health issues, tips on improving sensitivity and what to do to maintain a healthy member. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous websites.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Discover How Losing Weight Helps Improve Your Sex Life
- Here’s why you need to get a tantric massage
- Exercises that Stimulate Libido and Boost Sex Drive
- Love: 7 golden rules to keep your relationship going
- The major causes of yeast infections
- Why Paid Companions Make for the Ideal Adult Entertainment?
- Discover True Indulgence with Tantric Massages in Bayswater
- Is it mandatory to avoid sexual intimacy during and after medical abortion?
- Why Try a Tantric Massage in London?
- Birmingham Dolls - Central Hub of GFE Companionship
- What can you expect during a couples massage?
- Enter the World of Kink by Knowing What is BDSM
- Top 5 home remedies to get rid of vaginal odor without side effects
- Reasons to get a tantric massage
- Tantra Massage - Why are People Crazy about This Therapy?
- Things You Should Not Do During a Four Hand Massage
- Tadalista Super Active
- How Can You Improve Your Sensual Massage Experience?
- How To Maintain Your Sex Drive As You Get Older
- All You Need to Know About Tie and Tease Massage
- Control Premature Ejaculation through Tantric Massage
- Treatment for Impotence – Helping Men Regain Their Confidence
- Get a Fantasy Massage and Bring to Life Your Wet Dreams
- Prostate Massage: Advantages and How is it Milked
- Are you Single? Utilise this Time with a Hot Mistress!
- Erotic Massages: an Effective Way to Relax and Stay Calm
- 6 Unexpected Reasons That Cause Erectile Dysfunction
- Everybody Loves Getting a Sensual Massage. Find Out Why
- How To Be a Perfect Sugar Daddy?