Is it mandatory to avoid sexual intimacy during and after medical abortion?
- Author John Wharton
- Published March 30, 2020
- Word count 518
When women do have an abortion she is given a list of instructions which she has to follow. The list has a number of criteria and a number of other things that can help women to get rid of unplanned pregnancy and also help to avoid the complications involved in it. Women who do prefer to make use of the termination pills to get the pregnancy terminated can safely make use of the pills and get the pregnancy terminated. Women who do not wish to continue the pregnancy can opt to purchase online abortion pills and get the pregnancy terminated.
- Performing medical abortion
Women who wish to have a medical abortion can simply opt to make use of Mifepristone and Cytotec pill. This termination pill works so that it can help women to get the pregnancy terminated. These pills are used as per the instruction and this helps the patient to get successful results of having an abortion.
When women are asked to make use of the Mifeprex and Misoprostol pill they need to follow the instructions properly. The use of Mifepristone and Misoprostol pill are done one after the other and this helps the patient to get the pregnancy terminated effectively.
Mifepristone is the first pill that is used and this is a med that can be used alone if the gestation period is up to 7 weeks and can be used in combination if the gestation period is up to 9 weeks.
Mifepristone is an anti-progesterone pill which is used so that it can help to block the growth of the embryo. Once the growth of the embryo is been blocked it helps the fetus to get separated from the uterus.
If women are prescribed to make use of the Mifepristone pill then she needs to use 3 pills of this med and if is used in combination then 1 pill of this abortion pill is required.
If a combination of pills is used women need to use the Misoprostol pill after 24 hours of using the Mifepristone pill. The secondary pill helps to dispel the fetus by contracting the uterus.
- Why to avoid sexual intimacy after having a medical abortion?
Women who are asked to use Mifepristone and Misoprostol pill usually do bleed and this is the reason due to which the vagina may become vulnerable. After making the use of the abortion pills there are chances that the vagina may get infected if anything is inserted. Right after the abortion, the cervix remains open and hence there is a risk of having infection if you indulge in sexual intimacy.
Women those who order online Mifepristone and Misoprostol to get the pregnancy terminated make women bleed. When bleeding occurs the cervix remains to be open and also the vagina becomes vulnerable. When such cases situation comes women are likely to have an infection. Having sexual intimacy or inserting anything in the vagina can increase the risk of having an infection. Even at times having sexual intimacy after having an abortion can lead to pregnancy. Hence most of the women are asked that they do avoid indulging in sexual intimacy.
There are no posted comments.
- Advancing Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights: A Crucial Global Imperative
- Discover Sexual Health Products for erection, volume, ejaculation, and satisfaction
- How AI Has Revolutionized the Adult Industry
- AmputeeAmber: Shattering Stereotypes and Redefining Beauty in the Online Sex Work Industry
- Unveiling the Technology Behind Adult Toys: Innovation Meets Pleasure
- The Effects of Cam Sex on Human Erotic Interaction
- Overcoming the Causes of Not Too Hard Erections
- How does a Christian learn how to no longer be in subjection to the cravings and desires of their flesh?
- Will We Ever Stop Fighting Over God, Sex, and Kids?
- Something about a homosexual in Bangladesh
- Understanding the relationship between structural violence and the lives of Black lesbians
- Masturbation Benefits - What are the benefits of masturbation?
- THE INTOLERANCE OF MALAYSIAN GOVERNMENT ON LGBT COMMUNITY: RIGHT OR WRONG?
- Tips for Satisfying Couples To Reach Peak Orgasm
- LGBT Statistics: How many people are gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender?
- Why is N.O. So Important for Erection Quality (EQ) and Sexual Performance?
- Do You Really Know About Bisexuality? – Break the Rumors
- 5 Ways For Men to Improve Sexual Performance
- The Benefits of Having Sex More Often
- How to Keep Your Sex Life Healthy?
- Sexless Marriage Reasons and Remedies
- Sexuality of Violence and Other Human Predations – Part 2
- 5 Simple and Successful Methods to Overcome Erectile Dysfunction
- Sex love and hard times
- Discover How Losing Weight Helps Improve Your Sex Life
- Here’s why you need to get a tantric massage
- Exercises that Stimulate Libido and Boost Sex Drive
- Love: 7 golden rules to keep your relationship going
- The major causes of yeast infections