How Do You Know When It's Time To Quit A Relationship?
- Author Aashish Adhikari
- Published July 3, 2021
- Word count 490
Relationships take work, they take time, and they take energy. But when do you decide enough is enough. When do you say, this relationship is no longer for me, I need to end it. And how do you finally decide it's okay to let it go?
There are many times it's going to be okay to say this relationship is over. One of those times that goes without reason is in the situation of abuse. No matter the type of abuse that's going on, if there is abuse in the relationship, it's okay to say it's over and walk away
Other times, it's not going to be so cut and dry. After all, relationships aren't easy, and they are not always going to be black and white, sometimes there's going to be an awful lot of grey area, and at those times you're going to have to be the one who decides whether you want to stay or end it.
Look at your relationship from the outside if you can. Do you find most of the time spent with your partner you are happy? Do you find yourself fulfilled and cared for by the other party? If you were to look at yourself from the outside, would you say, she (or he) looks happy with that person? Or would you say, she looks miserable, why is she still with him? If your answer is the latter, it may be time to move on.
Another thing you need to consider, is whether or not your enjoy your time with them. Have you grown apart? Do you find you no longer have the same interests as they do? Perhaps you can never find anything to do anymore because you've grown so far apart nothing appeals to the both of you. If this is the case, either you need to spend some time getting to know each other again, or you need to say, it's okay to end this relationship. We're too different now to make it work.
You may also need to consider the physical side of things. We all want to be desired and loved, and sometimes things just go stale. If your love life is stale, can you see reigniting the flame, or does that very thought of that make you go nah. I'd rather not. Not all relationships require a physical aspect, but many do. Don't be afraid to say you cannot commit any longer to the relationship if there is no physical attraction left for your partner.
Relationships take work and they take two people, but sometimes it just reaches a point where you need to say to yourself, it's okay to walk away from this. It may be hard at first, but you may find in the end, it was the right choice, not only for yourself but for your partner. Don't stay for the sake of staying. Stay because both of you want to be there.
Have you ever know HIS SECRECT OBSESSION ? Millions of women can improve their relationships by reading this articles: https://www.digistore24.com/redir/302188/Aashish2020/Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Top 5 Bangladeshi Matrimonial Sites To Follow in 2021
- What Makes for Professional Wedding Photography Skills?
- How to Hire a Wedding Planner For Your Big Day
- CONSANGUINEOUS MARRIAGE AND GENETIC BABIES : HIGH RISK OF DISEASE TO BE INHERITED
- Simple Way to Fix Your Broken Marriage Relationship
- The Truth About What Men Hate!
- A Guide to Choosing Bridal Bouquets
- 10 Reasons Why You Need Online Wedding Biography
- Who Gets Alimony, and Who Pays It?
- What about wedding veils?
- How To Find The Best Wedding Videographer For Your Special Day
- "Honesty" in the Wedding Planner Business
- Addressing Child Marriage through Professional Translations
- 9 Fun Traditions of Asian Brides on Their Wedding Day
- Six Reasons You Should Wear A Wedding Locket Necklace
- When to Turn to Marriage Counseling
- Is this a kind of Betrayal?
- Planning an Indian Wedding
- 4 Things A Man Must Do Before Getting Married
- Wedding Readings For Gay Couples
- Matchless and Inexpensive Wedding Favor Ideas for 2018
- 10 Unique and Affordable Wedding Favor Ideas
- Value: Everything You Have In Your Relationships
- His Secret Obsession E-Book Review
- Why Fall Weddings Are Best
- Why Fall Weddings Are the Best
- How To Do Your Own Wedding Makeup
- Be the Best Man
- What to look for when buying an informal wedding gown