A Different Approach To The Alien Theory
- Author Simon Bridge
- Published January 2, 2008
- Word count 554
There has always been a clash in what we see and what we believe. Life is all about how we perceive it. Some consider it beautiful, some consider it to be struggle and some perceive it as a school of learning. There has been and there always will be a difference in our perceptions. What changes the facts are how we perceive them. For example, if we take half a glass of water, to some it looks to be half empty and to some it looks to be half full. In short, to every theory there is a difference in opinion as to how we see it. Similarly, when we talk about ‘Aliens’ or the ‘Alien world’, there are different opinions and views about the existence. The very word makes us imagine all that is supernatural. We have seen a lot of movies about the Alien world. Can you recall the funny characters with a horn on the head, or robotic eyes or the 2 feet high powerful computerized forms?
There is a common perception about this word, which gives us the creeps.
We all have heard of UFOs (Unidentified Flying Objects). A lot of people even claim to have seen such spaceships from the alien world which none of us have ever seen. It has only been in stories so far, nothing concrete has ever come up. Far sighted claims and deep research have revealed nothing which proves that such a world exists.
The important question is, do aliens and a different world really exist? Or are they just a part of our imagination? Again, the same conclusion…Who knows??
Do we ever think that each of us has a common characteristic? That is, we all are "aliens". Yes, it’s true!! Each one of us is an alien, alien to each other, alien to life around us and even alien to ourselves. I am an alien, you are an alien, everyone is an alien!! At times, when we are confused, when we are lost, when we can’t feel what we want to, when we want to say something and can’t express it, when we fight our heart and mind, we all say, "I feel so alien!!!!!!!!"
When we all confess that we are aliens, then what are we researching for? What do we want to prove?? More aliens!! Is that what we want to hear??
Then,why does this word make us imagine what we have seen in the movies or what we have read in books and novels. The word has a simple meaning,it means ‘unidentified’ or ‘unknown’.As we all are, unknown to each other,unknown to life,unknown to ourselves.
We as humans are here to live, to feel and to learn.Life as a whole is a learning process. If we think of life,it is so ‘alien’. So the best way is to know more, know and respect things and people around us, know ourselves more and, the uneasiness,the restlessness and the creepy feeling vanishes and we all are left with one feeling, to learn more, to love each other more and above all love ourselves more.
We are here to live.So live life and spread the word of love, of peace and harmony, and we wont be aliens anymore!!!
If you enjoyed this article, read more alien
abduction stories. Learn why alien
females are dangerous, what are the alien
investigators and more.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Stress of the Orthodox Paths
- Workaholism As Futile
- Examination is not a true test of knowledge
- 3 Philosophical Questions We Should Ask Ourselves Regularly
- On Honesty
- When every day, I tell Janice that I'm her mother, and that her mother is always with her
- When in Janice's orphanage, I talk to Janice about politics of observer being victory of politics over abstract
- When because of Juno Skinner, from True Lies, the US supernatural woman can help me create positive moral tragic
- When the American supernatural woman gave me The Representative, and my past anti-nationalism, so that I can enjoy helping her
- When 21 years ago, the supernatural US woman used Miramax's 54 to tell me that sexy sexy socialism is evil
- When Alicia Silverstone's Batgirl creates communism from tyranny data, so that Janice can live safely in Batman Forever
- When taking the piss takes the piss out of Valak, in the Mullins barn, so that science can be a series of AI psychologies
- When the American supernatural woman turns CNN into a false political anti-magic, so that she can be outsmarted by UK royalty
- When The Craft's Bonnie Harper wants me to love Janice, by turning UK humour's freedom from science into an evil evil
- When I become a UK Prime Minister, so that Alison Parker and Brittney Havers can protect my Annabelle: Creation body
- When I delete my story, The Representative, so that the American people can criticize me if I fail to love Janice
- When future robots choose to end American extramarital affairs, so that my brain can turn Annabelle Creation into a real reality
- When the GOP can't use 112 Ocean Avenue, because the sexiness of the US Senator Kamala Harris opposes Harvard University
- When European men and women are designed by nature to want to serve American businesswomen because the latters support monarchy
- When as Janice's sexy mother, I mess with Europe's royal women by having her see me smoke a cigar in a mansion hot tub
- When I can wear a sequin maxi dress for Janice, because Annabelle Creation has turned me into her sexy American mother
- When American mothers choose to oppose UK monarchs, so that Darth Maul is safe from extramarital affairs and press conferences
- When Scream's Sidney Prescott creates the US, so that Fox News can't copy the UK's vow to ABC's Cecilia Vega
- When The Sentinel's Alison Parker has UK royals think that space is a son of CNN, so that space can be a US trophy wife
- When CNN and the White House create science, so that FHM's Kelly Brook can't turn all adults into female supermodels
- When geology watches the 2004 movie Wild Things 2, in order to remember why it was that a wizard outsmarted the North Pole
- When Heaven refuses to use a mansion like a nightclub, so that all adults can try to wear a suit like ABC's Cecilia Vega
- Shame on You!
- A British computer, that defeats Egyptian Gods so that no aristocrat or monarch is the creator of the sexy American female CEO
- When CNN jumps up and down on outer space, so that a Spanish university can ignore a teddy bear in a nightclub