Satan, A Force
- Author Ahmed Parvez
- Published August 19, 2008
- Word count 750
Adam, as the original human being or as the archetype human (Rashid: Human Development Theory: Islamic Vs. Western Perspective, P.4) has been bestowed potentialities to acquire knowledge of how everything else in the universe functions (2:33, The Quran). Now it is unto him to utilize these potentialities and conquer/ harness all that lies in the universe.
In this universe man is the only creature who is given choice and discretion. He may obey the laws of God (Allah Almighty) or may not; this discretion isn't given to any other creature. Man decides to disobey Allah Almighty 's laws when his feelings and emotions overpower him. These emotions instigate him for personal gains as against universal good. He bypasses the laws of Allah Almighty and starts following his own emotions. At this stage his intellect manipulates him the ways and means to achieve these objects. These emotions or feelings and the intellect which guides such feelings to achieve the objectives are given the name of Satan (Iblis) by the Quran allegorically. Because of this rebellious nature (define in Taj ul Uroos and Lane Lexicon), it was said that he was born out of fire (7:12 The Quran) and since feelings of human beings remain hidden, Iblis/Shaitan was also called a Jinn (18:50 - Quran) and Jinn means one who is hidden (Raghib). Along with the feelings or emotions the men is also given the discretion by virtue of which he is capable of disobedience at the time of his birth and these accompany him through his life span (15:36, The Quran).
A person who decides to follow the path of disobedience becomes deprived of the resultant benefits which accrue by virtue of following the laws of Allah Almighty, that is why Iblis is termed as the disappointed - the dejected or devoid. About those who follow Allah Almighty Almighty laws, the Quran says that they will not suffer any fear or sorrow (2:38, The Quran ) and Iblis will have no hold on them (15:42, The Quran).
The Quran has termed Iblis and Shaitan as the two faces of the same to the foreground. These are termed as projection, repression, fantasy, denial of reality, rationalization, intellectualization and reaction formation. All these varieties of adjustive mechanisms have the underlying roots in disappointment. And a feeling of rebellion or aggression closely follows this. In this way there is clearly a direct and deep-rooted connection between the feelings of rebellion and disappointment experienced by a person. This is also exemplified as "Iblis and Shaitan relationship".
The Quran supports the above deliberations that frustration leads to aggressiveness. When a person feels that he cannot achieve what he desires, he gets angry. If he gives vent to his anger against his own self, it results in worry, tension or depression. When he uses this anger against anyone else, which/ who in his opinion is responsible for this, it is called revenge. But if he is incapable of taking revenge from the person concerned then at times he gives vent to his feelings against unconcerned thing - which is madness. One can see the direct and deep contact between disappointment and rebellion. And this is the relationship of Iblis and Satan. In fact these are the psychological feelings of a human being. The Quran wants to establish such a social order, where chances of disappointments ain't occur (39:53, The Quran). Therefore Quranic Social Order, the feelings of Iblisiat cannot overcome anyone; particularly in respect of those who follow His laws (15:43, The Quran).
The Quran has described the results of misdeeds as the torturing fire! As the fire burns everything, so the bad deeds burn the human personality and stop its growth. According to the Quran life is a continuous process and has to go a long way. If life is led according to the laws given by its Creator Allah Almighty, then its latent potentialities are developed and enable it (life) to continue progressing and going from one stage to another. But if the potentialities/capacities are not developed, it doesn't have the strength to travel or grow further and stops at one stage or point. This process of stoppage is called al-jaheem in the Quranic terminology. Life is like an ever-flowing stream, the moment it stops it turns into a stagnant pond. Out of dust God rose Adam and out of good deeds would rise the man for the world hereafter.
How to overcome these thwarting forces? What to do? And who will think and reciprocate for the establishment of Islamic Social Order?
Ahmad Parvez is an author of this article. Article Source: http://www.parvez-video.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Stress of the Orthodox Paths
- Workaholism As Futile
- Examination is not a true test of knowledge
- 3 Philosophical Questions We Should Ask Ourselves Regularly
- On Honesty
- When every day, I tell Janice that I'm her mother, and that her mother is always with her
- When in Janice's orphanage, I talk to Janice about politics of observer being victory of politics over abstract
- When because of Juno Skinner, from True Lies, the US supernatural woman can help me create positive moral tragic
- When the American supernatural woman gave me The Representative, and my past anti-nationalism, so that I can enjoy helping her
- When 21 years ago, the supernatural US woman used Miramax's 54 to tell me that sexy sexy socialism is evil
- When Alicia Silverstone's Batgirl creates communism from tyranny data, so that Janice can live safely in Batman Forever
- When taking the piss takes the piss out of Valak, in the Mullins barn, so that science can be a series of AI psychologies
- When the American supernatural woman turns CNN into a false political anti-magic, so that she can be outsmarted by UK royalty
- When The Craft's Bonnie Harper wants me to love Janice, by turning UK humour's freedom from science into an evil evil
- When I become a UK Prime Minister, so that Alison Parker and Brittney Havers can protect my Annabelle: Creation body
- When I delete my story, The Representative, so that the American people can criticize me if I fail to love Janice
- When future robots choose to end American extramarital affairs, so that my brain can turn Annabelle Creation into a real reality
- When the GOP can't use 112 Ocean Avenue, because the sexiness of the US Senator Kamala Harris opposes Harvard University
- When European men and women are designed by nature to want to serve American businesswomen because the latters support monarchy
- When as Janice's sexy mother, I mess with Europe's royal women by having her see me smoke a cigar in a mansion hot tub
- When I can wear a sequin maxi dress for Janice, because Annabelle Creation has turned me into her sexy American mother
- When American mothers choose to oppose UK monarchs, so that Darth Maul is safe from extramarital affairs and press conferences
- When Scream's Sidney Prescott creates the US, so that Fox News can't copy the UK's vow to ABC's Cecilia Vega
- When The Sentinel's Alison Parker has UK royals think that space is a son of CNN, so that space can be a US trophy wife
- When CNN and the White House create science, so that FHM's Kelly Brook can't turn all adults into female supermodels
- When geology watches the 2004 movie Wild Things 2, in order to remember why it was that a wizard outsmarted the North Pole
- When Heaven refuses to use a mansion like a nightclub, so that all adults can try to wear a suit like ABC's Cecilia Vega
- Shame on You!
- A British computer, that defeats Egyptian Gods so that no aristocrat or monarch is the creator of the sexy American female CEO
- When CNN jumps up and down on outer space, so that a Spanish university can ignore a teddy bear in a nightclub