Ten Changes To Make For A Happier Life
- Author Melissa Marcy
- Published March 19, 2010
- Word count 366
Take time each day to exercise… even if it is just a long walk with the dog. Enjoy your time and use it to relax and regroup. Exercise does not have to hurt, nor does it need to be difficult.
Eat healthy, nutritious foods.
Spend more time with the people you love.
Sit down and figure out where you are right now, where you are headed, and where you actually want to go. Sometimes we aren’t headed in the right direction and without thinking about it we can get blown pretty far off course. Sit down and think about what you actually want, what you enjoy and where you want to go. Write it all out and make a plan of action. Do this at least once a month.
Meditate… preferably daily. You don’t have to be rigid about this… the long walk with your dog can serve as both exercise and meditation if you can quiet your mind.
Do things every day that make you laugh.
Spend more time in nature.
PLAY! Play with your kids, play with your pets and play with your friends and family. The act of playing keeps us flexible, creative, happy and it improves our relationships.
Find time every day to do something that you love. If it is hard to find time it just means that it is that much more important for you to make the time. Never forget about yourself and your own happiness.
Take time each day to sit back, regroup and think about what you need to do that day to make your dreams come true. Mornings would be a great time for this as you are relaxed, refreshed and have the whole day ahead of you to get out there and do it.
Melissa Marcy, RMT
Disclaimer: this article is intended for informational purposes only and the techniques and ideas described herein are not to be used as a substitute for professional medical or psychological treatment or without prior consultation with, approval of, and under the supervision of your physician or therapist. Application of the information, techniques and ideas in this article is at the sole risk and discretion of the reader.
Melissa Marie Marcy is an author, artist and Reiki practitioner in the Chicagoland area. She is the author of The Manifestation Guidebook and How To Be In Tune With The Infinite, and has produced a series of Reiki charged nature meditation videos and mp3’s. For more information please visit her website at http://www.virtualitystudio.com. To schedule a reiki session visit http://www.virtualitystudio.com/reiki.htmlArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Your Authentic Self: Love Who You Are Right Now
- Best Tips for Getting Rid from Head lice in Sydney
- To Create Change, You Have To Change
- Tired Of Fighting Without Resolution?
- 3 Steps To Building Connection Habits™
- Enhance Your Life With Better Boundaries!
- Need Fathering In Your Life?
- How Did 8 Simple daily habits give you a happier life
- This is why trying to be happy actually will backfire.
- How to Have a Stress-Less Holiday! 5 Tips to Survive & Thrive This Holiday Season
- Nice Chinese guys win hearts in the interracial relationships
- 7 Simple Hints to Manage Your Stress Level
- Winning Through Defeat: Eleven Commandments for Elections Losers
- Bluebirds Bring Hope
- Grati-texts & Grati-tweets - From High Tech to High Touch
- Attitude of Gratitude: 5 Facts to Be Grateful For
- Reaching Inner Peace Through Inspirational Books and Quotes
- Discover 5 Great Ways To Take Back Your Life
- Do You Need Approval?
- A Moment of Gratitude..
- Finding Your Passion
- Act Like a Lady Think Like a Man
- Living Your Life In Forward Motion!
- How to build self confidence - 5 easy tips
- Meditation – Starting the Right Place
- Mindfulness – Guided Technique
- Winter Blues Can Feel Like You're Stuck In A Month Of Wednesdays
- How to be Happy and Stress-Free All The Time
- Be Happy By Dealing With Your True Feelings
- It’s Your Right to Be Happy