You Can Attract Happiness
- Author Clare Swindlehurst
- Published May 10, 2010
- Word count 355
Do you ever wonder if you are truly happy? I think it's a question that most of us ask ourselves from time to time in our lives. The problem is that happiness means something different to different people, in order to decide whether you are happy you should consider; what makes you happy, what you need to change in your life to make that happen and how to attract happiness from others.
- What makes you happy?
Sit down with a pen and a piece of paper and write a list of what makes you happy. This could be as simple as waking up on a sunny morning or drinking your favourite coffee to something bigger like taking a luxury vacation with your family. Be as specific as you can because you need to know what makes you feel happy so that you can learn how to be happy.
- What changes do you need to make?
Take a look at your list and see how many of those happiness triggers you experience in your day to day life. Some changes are easier to make than others, for example treating yourself to a massage once a week or buying a new pair of shoes.
Others are harder to do, for example that expensive holiday might require you to save up a lot of money, or even change your job.
The question you have to ask yourself is are you willing to make the changes required to increase the number of happiness triggers in your daily life.
- Attract happiness from others
Happiness is contagious so you need to surround yourself with happy people. Seek out people who have achieved the goals you dream of and learn from them. Find out what makes them happy and how they achieved that happiness.
It is possible to attract happiness in your life but the first step you need to take is to understand your happiness triggers and think about whether you are willing to make the changes in your life that will result in that happiness.
Follow these simple steps today and you'll be on the road to a happier tomorrow.
Do you want to know how to feel loved and appreciated for who you truly are?http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Your Authentic Self: Love Who You Are Right Now
- Best Tips for Getting Rid from Head lice in Sydney
- To Create Change, You Have To Change
- Tired Of Fighting Without Resolution?
- 3 Steps To Building Connection Habits™
- Enhance Your Life With Better Boundaries!
- Need Fathering In Your Life?
- How Did 8 Simple daily habits give you a happier life
- This is why trying to be happy actually will backfire.
- How to Have a Stress-Less Holiday! 5 Tips to Survive & Thrive This Holiday Season
- Nice Chinese guys win hearts in the interracial relationships
- 7 Simple Hints to Manage Your Stress Level
- Winning Through Defeat: Eleven Commandments for Elections Losers
- Bluebirds Bring Hope
- Grati-texts & Grati-tweets - From High Tech to High Touch
- Attitude of Gratitude: 5 Facts to Be Grateful For
- Reaching Inner Peace Through Inspirational Books and Quotes
- Discover 5 Great Ways To Take Back Your Life
- Do You Need Approval?
- A Moment of Gratitude..
- Finding Your Passion
- Act Like a Lady Think Like a Man
- Living Your Life In Forward Motion!
- How to build self confidence - 5 easy tips
- Meditation – Starting the Right Place
- Mindfulness – Guided Technique
- Winter Blues Can Feel Like You're Stuck In A Month Of Wednesdays
- How to be Happy and Stress-Free All The Time
- Be Happy By Dealing With Your True Feelings
- It’s Your Right to Be Happy