How The Internet Gets Your Auto Repair Shop More Customers
- Author Lawrence Wible
- Published April 29, 2011
- Word count 516
The internet has provided auto repair shops with new ways to attract customers to their stores.
In the old days, customers would find auto repair shops using the phonebook or by getting suggestions from friends and family members. Today, customers use the internet to search and find reputable auto repair shops.
If you want to get more customers, you need to start using the resources available on the internet. If you’re still using newspaper and phonebook advertisements, you’re wasting your time and money.
To help you understand the power of the internet, we’ve come up with some of the top resources that will attract more customers to your auto repair shop. Here are some of the top internet resources.
Social Media: If you want to build up buzz and get people talking about your auto repair shop, you need to use social media sites such as Facebook. With Facebook, you can create a page for your repair shop where people can get coupons and discounts. It’s also a place where people can share stories about your service. Social media helps create more visibility for your repair shop.
Paid Search: You can pay for advertisements on Google. That way when people search for "Repair Shops in Los Angles," they’ll find your repair shop in the paid search advertisements. This is an effective way to drive traffic to your business.
Review Sites: Online review sites such as Yelp! and CitySearch are places where people can leave reviews about your shop’s service. It’s important to claim Yelp! and CitySearch pages about your shop. That way you will be able to respond to negative comments. This is also a great way to reach loyal customers of your shop.
Blogging: With a blog you can provide automotive tips as well as information about upcoming promotions at your repair shop. By using a blog, you can create a stronger relationship with your customers by providing them with useful content that will help them.
Text Message Marketing: With text message marketing, you can send coupons and service reminders to customers’ cellular phone. You can send messages via the internet to those who sign up for the service. It’s a great way to stay in touch with customers.
Email Marketing: Email is a great way to send discounts, coupons and service reminders to your customers. Email is a lot cheaper than sending direct mail advertisements and it’s very effective. To save money, try to find repair shop management software that can help with your email marketing.
Any of these online resources will help your auto repair shop get more customers. When using any of these resources, it’s important to be patient. It can take some time to get results.
Once you start getting results and more customers, you’ll want to make sure your auto repair shop management software is up to date. By using good repair shop software, you’ll be able to streamline your business operations.
Customers won’t have to wait as long, which means better online reviews for your shop.
There are no posted comments.
- Useful Tips To Know When Installing And Removing A Car Battery
- Removing Graffiti in USA Made Easier
- The Best Service Of Clear Film Removal At JLN Overspray
- Process of hiring for the remove overspray from plastic service
- 5 Steps To Take When Involved In An Accident
- What Vehicle Repairs Can You Learn to Do?
- How to make sure your car doesn’t fail its MOT
- Do You Really Need a Regular Car Service?
- Car air conditioning problems? How to fix it
- Car Service Perth Advice: Home Maintenance Can Really Help
- How Easy-Run Engine Test Stands Shine Above the Rest
- Get the Best Automotive Repair Manual for You
- Blower motor resistor replacement
- Stepper Motor replacement for Nissan Tida / Livina /Teana
- COG LCD display Replacement
- ACC Unit LCD Display For Seat Leon / Toledo
- Commercial HVAC Tips to Save You Money this Summer
- Hire the certified technician for Edison heating repair
- Pièces détachées moto – Consider 3 important types!
- Replacing Excavator Components: OEM or Aftermarket Parts?
- The Advantages of Diesel
- Tips For Finding a Great Mechanic
- The Best Way To Go About Becoming A Mercedes-Benz Mechanic
- Build your garage's reputation on the quality of your automotive lift service
- 4 Factors to Consider When Replacing Factory Exhaust Tips
- Knowing How To Replace The Fuel Filter On Your Pickup Truck
- Jaguar S Type Shifter Part malfunction
- Auto Restoration 101: Essential Tips for Used Car Restoration
- What Do You Know About Car Restoration
- How Can I Find Cheap Car Tyres?