Creating Attention Getting Content Online
- Author Tj Philpott
- Published July 10, 2011
- Word count 498
Circulating attention getting content online is the whole point behind writing content in the first place. What the heck is the point of investing the effort if nobody notices or reads anything you publish online? What we are talking about here is creating interesting reading material that others will feel inclined to pass around to their friends and cohorts thereby causing it to go viral! Sometimes this is easier said than done however there are certain measures you can take when writing content to make it more viral.
Here are 3 simple rules to follow when composing anything you want to publish online that will increase the chances of it going viral.
The fastest way to drive people away from anything you publish online is to litter your work with sales pitches and product hyping. If you do not believe me just try for yourself and see how quickly the reading material you circulated gets buried online. In fact making a habit of doing just that will give you a reputation you do not want dissuading people from viewing anything you write once they see your name as the author. Creating timeless and useful information is always the best start to giving it popularity potential!
Target Emotional Trigger Points
Whenever possible looks for ways to target the readers emotions by focusing on popular yet volatile issues! Giving people a subtle 'rub' when addressing subject matter that stirs 'passionate' reactions is a great way to get them fully involved in the reading material before them! It is suggested to take a counter stance to popular opinion but when doing so be sure to offer logical reasons as to why you feel the way you do.
'Entice' Emotional Interaction
Playing off the approach just discussed previously throw out open ended statements questioning the validity of popular opinions. Now you got people moderately 'riled' and fully engaged in what it is they are viewing and in most cases ready for more from the same author. Their response will generally range from disbelief to ridicule of your stance and will need to be validated by their peers. To do so however they will need to refer others to the reading material and at this point you have now gone viral! Yea for you, and thanks to them for helping to circulate your content online!
Creating attention getting reading material for circulation on the internet is the whole point behind this particular strategy since unread content is a monument to wasted effort! The key to increasing your chances of anything you publish online going viral can be found in the 3 simple rules reviewed above! It is important to remember when writing content people do not want to be sold but only to be spoken to and in an engaging manner. Of course it always helps that the reading material itself holds their interest but these 3 simple rules are a great start to at least capturing their attention and not driving them away!
TJ Philpott is an author and Internet entrepreneur based out of North Carolina.
To learn more about writing attention getting content and to also receive a free instructional manual that teaches valuable niche research techniques for your online marketing needs simply visit:http://blogbrawn.com/Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How to Write A Book or Ebook
- Tractor power take-off (PTO) shaft: overview
- CRAFTING AN EXCEPTIONAL PROFESSIONAL RESUME AND COVER LETTER
- CLIMATE CHANGE'S IMPACTS ON UGANDA
- Zalok: A Humble Beginning
- Affordable Academic Assistance: Cheap Assignment Help Services
- How to deal with stage fright
- Free Amazon E-Book Cover with Our Editing Service
- Note-taking Methods
- 5 Practical Ways Budding Writers Can Get Ahead Within Six Months of Consistent Effort
- PROFESSIONAL EDITING SERVICES
- 5 tips to become a good freelance writer
- Tips and Techniques to Write a Dissertation to Get the Best Dissertation Results
- What is Competency Demonstration Report (CDR) for engineers migrating to Australia?
- The Real Reason You Should Enhance Your Smile Before a Presentation
- 5 Easy Ways To Improve Your Business Writing
- Struggling with Stage Fright? Here Are 6 Must-Know Tips
- How Closed captioning services improve your video content
- Book Writing Services
- Journaling Every day Can Only Be Good for You!
- TOP 5 ASPIRING AUTHORS
- Constructivism and political theory
- The Power Of Writing
- Should parents tell kids the existence of tooth fairies, Santa Claus and the Easter bunny?
- Why are some bilingual people dyslexic in English but not their other language?
- Types of public speaking training Singapore courses to take up
- How to present academic papers?
- Reaction paper
- Great resumes fast review
- The Characteristics of a Good Children’s Book