- Author Felix Litali
- Published January 12, 2012
- Word count 408
Kenya Safari attractions are the best places to visit in your life. Something that is now known worldwide, is that Kenya is the hub for a safari in Africa. And in this post, I would come with two safari places that are a must visit in the country.
My best recommendation is the Masai Mara Game Reserve, which is no doubt, with regard to Safari in the first position. Maasai Mara, which was declared the seventh wonder of the world, receives more visitors than any other safari, from the beginning and so is the ideal place to visit. It been called "the theater of the world's most spectacular wildlife," and is also known as the largest wildlife reserve. Located in the south-west of Kenya, the Mara is famous for its abundance of wildlife, especially the Big Five.
The other attraction is the symbol of the Masai people in Kenya famous for the cultural characteristic and a costume dress. A visit to the Masai Mara would not be complete without a visit to Masai villages in a rich cultural experience.
Second best spot in combination Safari Kenya Tsavo National Park, Tsavo East and West together form one of the largest game reserve in Africa. Tsavo is the largest national park in Kenya covering about 3% of the country. The Tsavo majority consists of about 10 million acres of pure wilderness, which includes Savannah, the beaches and hills, acacia forests and mountains and a vast river. It has the largest collection of African elephants, a very popular place for players and game tracking. Tsavo has a share of adventures especially in the construction of the Kenya Uganda Railway in 1899, when the man eat Lions attack and feed on construction workers. Another very important place to visit to Tsavo West is the famous Mzima Springs an oasis in the dry savannah.
Nairobi National Park is the third position(Though i only wanted to mention two) its also amongst the best places in Kenya Safari. This raises unique ecosystem of being the only of its kind in the vicinity of one of Nairobi, the capital. Main attractions are the wildlife; black rhinos, lions, leopards, cheetahs, hyenas, buffaloes, giraffes, zebras, Wilderness, eland and Bird Life diverse with over 400 species recorded. Its other famous attractions include Monument Ivory Burning Site, which put Kenya on the world map, Nairobi Safari Walk, perhaps the best of Kenya Safari Walk and Animal Orphanage hiking trails in the hippo pools.
There are no posted comments.
- Carthage, Tunisia
- Amazing things to do in Georgia
- 10 Important Forest Reserves in Vietnam
- The 10 Best Destinations For The Motorcycle Camping In The United States
- Great Destinations for a Motorcycle Camping Trip
- What to visit in Marrakech?
- 10 Facts About Ferrari World, Abu Dhabi
- Best European Places for Winter Vacations
- Best Places in Europe for New Year’s Eve
- Tips to Cool Down on Kimberley Cruises
- Considering Cruise Deals - 5 Things You Shouldn’t Do on Your First Cruise
- Fishing and Marine Life You Can Enjoy on Kimberley Cruises
- 9 Places You Should Visit In Granite Bay
- Best Places To Live In Placer County
- Top 7 Places To Visit In The Bay Area
- Tourist Attractions In Nevada County
- Top 8 Attractions Of The San Francisco Bay Area
- Escape to Greece Without Having To Take A Ferry
- Cheap Holidays in Egypt - Archaeological Wonders to Explore during your Vacation
- Where to swim in Athens
- Life at Cape Flattery Lighthouse
- Where to Stay in Santorini the Best Towns & Hotels
- Alki Point: From a Kerosene Lantern to Lighthouse
- Marrowstone Point Light and the "Triangle of Fire"
- The Lighthouse That Sheltered an Indian Woman
- Short break to Dubrovnik
- Temples Of Chiang Mai Thailand
- 48 hours in Yerevan, Armenia
- Todos Santos, Guatemala
- A Perfect Day In Prague