How to Find Helpful Car Repair Videos on the Net
- Author Frederick Smith
- Published January 31, 2012
- Word count 459
For many of us the biggest problem we experience while doing a repair is the small hangups that prevent us from progressing any further. It is the fact that we don't have someone to just simply walk us through the steps of the repair while offering the kinds of tips that only hands on experience can provide. Sure, most anybody can go to an automotive repair outlet and find a repair manual for their car, but it lacks so much that is lost when compared to being able to watch a video of the same repair being performed. This is doubly helpful if the installer "talks you through" the removal and installation of the new car part, as he will likely offer helpful tips along the way that a book may not provide.
But, for many users on the internet, it may be difficult to find a reliable source for repair videos. And even if you are familiar with such sites as youtube (which would be my primary recommendation) it can be a daunting task sometimes to find exactly the type of videos that address the repair that you are attempting. So if you follow this simple search formula for Google, you can be assured to find highly relevant and useful videos relating to your repair. The formula is this: "year+make+model+repair job+youtube".
For instance, if I were curious to find a video about replacing a tail light for a 2009 Chevy Impala, I would use the following search string entered into Google: "2009+Chevy+Impala+tail light replacement+youtube" because I know it will successfully yield me results that are right on target and helpful to me during my repair. I will likely be offered a choice of videos from different sources, so even if I find the information on one to be inadequate, I can still choose another to look at to give me the information that I need. Say I needed to find an install video about a 2007 Honda Accord door handle? Well just go to Google again and enter "2007+Honda+Accord+door handle install+youtube.com" and you will find a number of helpful videos to walk you through this tricky repair.
Making your car as good as new is our passion at Go-Part. We have dedicated ourselves to the sale of quality aftermarket car repair parts, offering replacements that are every bit as good as the original part at a fraction of the cost. All of our parts are ASE and CAPA certified, and we stand behind all of them with a money back guarantee. Next time you need a replacement part for your car, be sure to visit us at www.go-part.com or give us a call at 1-877-321-PART.
There are no posted comments.
- Useful Tips To Know When Installing And Removing A Car Battery
- Removing Graffiti in USA Made Easier
- The Best Service Of Clear Film Removal At JLN Overspray
- Process of hiring for the remove overspray from plastic service
- 5 Steps To Take When Involved In An Accident
- What Vehicle Repairs Can You Learn to Do?
- How to make sure your car doesn’t fail its MOT
- Do You Really Need a Regular Car Service?
- Car air conditioning problems? How to fix it
- Car Service Perth Advice: Home Maintenance Can Really Help
- How Easy-Run Engine Test Stands Shine Above the Rest
- Get the Best Automotive Repair Manual for You
- Blower motor resistor replacement
- Stepper Motor replacement for Nissan Tida / Livina /Teana
- COG LCD display Replacement
- ACC Unit LCD Display For Seat Leon / Toledo
- Commercial HVAC Tips to Save You Money this Summer
- Hire the certified technician for Edison heating repair
- Pièces détachées moto – Consider 3 important types!
- Replacing Excavator Components: OEM or Aftermarket Parts?
- The Advantages of Diesel
- Tips For Finding a Great Mechanic
- The Best Way To Go About Becoming A Mercedes-Benz Mechanic
- Build your garage's reputation on the quality of your automotive lift service
- 4 Factors to Consider When Replacing Factory Exhaust Tips
- Knowing How To Replace The Fuel Filter On Your Pickup Truck
- Jaguar S Type Shifter Part malfunction
- Auto Restoration 101: Essential Tips for Used Car Restoration
- What Do You Know About Car Restoration
- How Can I Find Cheap Car Tyres?