Stem Cell Nutrition For Horses and Pets
- Author Doug James
- Published December 22, 2012
- Word count 678
STEM CELL ENHANCER FOR HORSES
Supports the release of adult stem cells into the body
There is NO OTHER product in the marketplace that does what this one does for horses.
Our sensational NEW product is the world's first and only 100% natural stem cell enhancer for horses – an exciting breakthrough to help your horse achieve optimal health and optimal performance! The granules are the specially formulated equine alternative to our patented, scientifically proven stem cell enhancer for humans.
It is flavoured with apple, molasses and alfalfa leaf, natural flavours that appeal to horses. And, it is so easy to use … all you have to do is add it to your horse's feed.
Just like humans animals have adult stem cells (hereafter called ASC) that have the ability to become virtually any type of cell in the body. They can become heart cells, liver cells, muscle cells, brain cells even cells in the eyes, joints and more.
WHAT ARE ADULT STEM CELLS AND WHY DO HORSES NEED STEM CELL ENHANCERS?
Adult stem cells (ASC) are the "master" cells found in the body following birth, and are most abundantly found in the bone marrow. They form the core of the body's natural renewal system.
As they do in humans, they reside in the bone marrow of animals where they are released whenever there is a problem somewhere in the body.
Studies revealed that ASC in animals, conduct themselves the same way of those in humans do.
When there is an injury or stress to tissues, ligaments or organs, compounds are released that reach the bone marrow and trigger the release of ASC into the body. The released ASC then travel to tissues and organs in need of help in order to regain optimal health.
When you understand how your horse's natural renewal system works, you will become familiar with the benefits of increasing the number of circulating ASC.
According to numerous studies, a higher number of circulating ASC equates to better overall health and wellness in your animal.
With age, the number of ASC circulating in the body gradually decreases, leaving horses more susceptible to injury and other age related health challenges.
Just as antioxidants are important to protect cells from "free radical damage", stem cell enhancers are equally important to support ASC in maintaining proper organ and tissue function, ultimately supporting their optimal health.
When you give your horses stem cell enhancers, the ingredients help support the release of ASC from the bone marrow into the bloodstream. Through a natural process they then travel to areas of the body where they are most needed.
The result, a uniquely effective health performance strategy for your horses.
Another option is stem cell injections. This requires a lot of work, not only is it stressful on the horse it is very expensive by comparison with stem cell nutrition.
As you can see the stem cell nutrition is by far the best choice.
Let's have a look at some of the differences:
STEM CELL NUTRITION
Easily administered in food
No anesthesia required
Not a medical procedure/treatment
Nutritional stimulation of the bone, bone marrow or fat tissues
ASC released in the body within 30-60 minutes
Fed daily as long as needed
Nutritionally supportive made of natural ingredients
Supports circulating ASC - helps whole immune system
Cost effective approximately ($3-$4 per day plus additional benefits to overall health of horse)
STEM CELL INJECTIONS
Local anesthesia required
Extraction of ASC from horses bone marrow
Several days from extraction to re-insertion
Many treatments typically needed
Not nutritionally supportive
Treats localised area only (not whole immune system)
Costly procedure ($1,500 - $3,500 per treatment or more)
Results of clinical studies shows that stem cell treatment can improve healing rates, overall outcomes and decrease re-injury rates by almost half.
Due to physical activity, stress, and the aging process, your horse's tissues require ongoing daily renewal.
So, give your horses what they need to be at their best in health and performance, there is no doubt that stem cell nutrition is extremely beneficial to your horses.
The author has been involved with these sensational stem cell products for more than five years and has acquired a broad knowledge on how they work in humans and animals.
For more information check out our website http://equinehealth.wondercell.biz - or email me email@example.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
- The Importance Of Spending The Extra Cash On A Larger Rabbit Hutch
- Street Dogs in Nepal | Animal Welfare Nepal | Oxsa Nepal
- The Importance of Pet Care
- Tips on keeping your bird happy and healthy
- Why pet insurance – and why now?
- 600 million dogs
- What You Need to Know About Canine Deafness
- Pet Relocation - Tips For International Pet Moving
- Dengue Mosquitoes Best Ways To Avoid Dengue
- 5 Unique but Helpful Services for Your Pets
- To Meet Hero Dog Crate Mat
- Are you looking for a valid ESA letter? A complete guide to get an ESA.
- Facts about Best Self Cleaning Litter Box Uncovered
- Are Bird Toys Useful for Your Pet?
- Pets-ability is the Best Online Pet Supplies & Pet Medicine Store
- Cat Litter Choices
- Animals Turn to Nature for Self-Medication
- Pet Shedding/Grooming & DeShedder Tool Tips
- You Don't Want To Do This Grooming Mistakes to Your Dog
- The Truth About UV Animal Urine Detector Flashlights
- DIY Chicken Coop
- The Risk Of Neglecting Your Pets Oral Care!
- Asian Concept Aquarium Decor
- Acupuncture for Cats and Dogs
- Purchase The Greatest Dog Bowls For Your Best Friend
- Make the most comfortable home for your pet with pet beds and houses
- Safe and effective tick & flea control
- Pet Vaccination; How Much is Too Much?
- Tips Regarding Tack Storage and Care