Are planets boring, if Daisy Ridley can't be egotistical when having sex?
- Author Thomas H Cullen
- Published June 2, 2018
- Word count 416
Daisy Ridley is a living being. Planets are the same. With egotism and sex not being living beings, it means that between the four components there is already a 50/50 split.
Since planets can’t interact but Daisy Ridley can, Ridley can also be split from planets; planets are X, Ridley is Y.
X is identical to sex and egotism. Thus, sex and egotism are X +. X is 1. X + is 2 – X + is X + + X +.
As it seems a bit too convoluted, X + + X + needs to be changed into something else: let’s make it into X + 1 and X + 2 – or better yet, 1 X + and 2 X +.
So as things stand: Y, X, 1 X + and 2 X +, in which Y and X are on the same side and 1 X + and 2 X + occupy the opposite side.
Y can manipulate X, 1 X + and 2 X +. X can’t manipulate anything, and 1 X + and 2 X + can’t manipulate anything either – in effect, Y is superior, and the other three components are all inferior.
Because superior and inferior shouldn’t be replicated terms – they should each only be possessed once – inferior needs to be given to planets. The reason being that since 1 X + and 2 X + are replicants of each other, it wouldn’t be physically possible to give either the nature of inferior without having to give it to the other.
So with Daisy Ridley now being superior, planets being inferior, where does that leave sex and egotism? Neither can be the same identity.
I suppose a fair way to proceed would be to say that sex and egotism are both the inability to judge and the ability to judge – thus, Daisy Ridley is superior, planets are inferior, and sex and egotism are the two aspects that have the ability to be absent and present because of the difference between Ridley and planets.
In normal terms, egotism is superior to sex because whereas sex always involves an element of egotism, egotism can have nothing to do with sex (you can feel perfectly free to disagree however); in this case however, egotism can’t be superior to sex because that violates Daisy Ridley’s ability to be superior.
For planets to be inferior – and therefore boring – Daisy Ridley needs to be in a position where she can have sex without the ability to be egotistical.
I don't know about you, but I find that idea in and of itself far more interesting and far more useful to the human condition than anything to do with Star Wars
Not a fan of Star Wars, but don't mind talking about it in great detailArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
- Discover How Losing Weight Helps Improve Your Sex Life
- Here’s why you need to get a tantric massage
- Exercises that Stimulate Libido and Boost Sex Drive
- Love: 7 golden rules to keep your relationship going
- The major causes of yeast infections
- Why Paid Companions Make for the Ideal Adult Entertainment?
- Discover True Indulgence with Tantric Massages in Bayswater
- Is it mandatory to avoid sexual intimacy during and after medical abortion?
- Why Try a Tantric Massage in London?
- Birmingham Dolls - Central Hub of GFE Companionship
- What can you expect during a couples massage?
- Enter the World of Kink by Knowing What is BDSM
- Top 5 home remedies to get rid of vaginal odor without side effects
- Reasons to get a tantric massage
- Tantra Massage - Why are People Crazy about This Therapy?
- Things You Should Not Do During a Four Hand Massage
- Tadalista Super Active
- How Can You Improve Your Sensual Massage Experience?
- How To Maintain Your Sex Drive As You Get Older
- All You Need to Know About Tie and Tease Massage
- Control Premature Ejaculation through Tantric Massage
- Treatment for Impotence – Helping Men Regain Their Confidence
- Get a Fantasy Massage and Bring to Life Your Wet Dreams
- Prostate Massage: Advantages and How is it Milked
- Are you Single? Utilise this Time with a Hot Mistress!
- Erotic Massages: an Effective Way to Relax and Stay Calm
- 6 Unexpected Reasons That Cause Erectile Dysfunction
- Everybody Loves Getting a Sensual Massage. Find Out Why
- How To Be a Perfect Sugar Daddy?