ED pills-Surest way to improve sexual dysfunction
- Author Paul Gonzales
- Published November 13, 2018
- Word count 609
Erectile dysfunction (ED) has become a common problem in men nowadays. It is a type of sexual dysfunction in men. It is treatable. Several options are available. Administration of ED pills is the most convenient and widely prescribed method of treating ED.
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a type of sexual dysfunction in men in which a man is not able to achieve or sustain a firm and strong penile erection for a long duration of time. This leads to unsatisfactory sexual life, which further can result in relationship conflicts.
ED can be treated in several ways. ED pills being the most simple and effective way of treating erectile dysfunction.
There are various ED pills available in the market. Both branded and generic versions of the ED pills are available in the market.
The branded versions of ED pills include Viagra, Cialis, and Levitra. Some of the generic versions include Suhagra, Penegra, Zenegra, Generic Viagra, Tadalis, and Snovitra Professional etc.
How do ED pills improve sexual dysfunction?
The drugs present in ED pills inhibit the PDE-5 enzyme present in the penile region. This inhibitory process leads to an increase in the levels of cGMP, which produces relaxation of smooth muscles and dilation of the blood vessels. The dilated blood vessels let more amount of blood to enter into the penile region. The improved blood supply to the penile organ results in a firm and strong penile erection, necessary for having a satisfactory sexual intercourse.
Drugs present in ED pills include-
• Sildenafil Citrate
Sildenafil Citrate- It was the first effective oral drug to be approved for treating erectile dysfunction. It is a potent and selective PDE-5 inhibitor. It was approved for use in ED in the year 1998 by FDA. The action of this drug starts within 30 to 60 minutes after taking the medicine orally. The action lasts for an average duration of four hours. The most effective dose of Sildenafil citrate is 100mg.
Tadalafil- It was approved for use in the treatment of ED in the year 2003 by FDA. It is the longest acting PDE-5 inhibitor. It has a long duration of action of 36 hours and thus is preferred by most men. The starting dose of Tadalafil is 10mg, but it can be increased to 20mg, if needed.
Vardenafil- It was also approved by FDA in the year 2003 for treatment of erectile dysfunction. It has a shortest reported onset of action of 10 minutes. The action of Vardenafil persists for a duration of five to seven hours. Vardenafil is also available as 10mg and 20mg oral tablets.
Points to remember
• Do not consume ED pills, if you have a history of allergy.
• Take ED pills only on demand, do not take them regularly.
• ED pills are only to be consumed once in a duration of 24 hours.
• Avoid taking medicines such as nitrates and blood pressure lowering medicines along with ED pills, as the drug present in the ED pills is likely to produce a severe drop in the blood pressure.
• Men below 18 years of age should not consume ED pills.
• Do not consume alcohol, fatty food or grapefruit while on treatment with ED pills as they can interfere with the absorption of the drug present in ED pills.
• Also avoid any activity requiring mental alertness after taking ED pills.
Common Adverse effects
Men taking ED pills can suffer from certain side effects, but these side effects are temporary and they subside once the drug eliminates from the body. The common side effects include nausea, vomiting, abdominal discomfort, and flushing.
ED pills definitely improve sexual dysfunction in men. Only take the necessary precautions and follow the advice given by your healthcare expert.
Hi am Paul Gonzales. I'm a Professional Health Writer. Currently I'm working with PharmaexpressRx.This organization provide various ED pills, OTC drugs etc.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 5 Simple and Successful Methods to Overcome Erectile Dysfunction
- Sex love and hard times
- Discover How Losing Weight Helps Improve Your Sex Life
- Here’s why you need to get a tantric massage
- Exercises that Stimulate Libido and Boost Sex Drive
- Love: 7 golden rules to keep your relationship going
- The major causes of yeast infections
- Why Paid Companions Make for the Ideal Adult Entertainment?
- Discover True Indulgence with Tantric Massages in Bayswater
- Is it mandatory to avoid sexual intimacy during and after medical abortion?
- Why Try a Tantric Massage in London?
- Birmingham Dolls - Central Hub of GFE Companionship
- What can you expect during a couples massage?
- Enter the World of Kink by Knowing What is BDSM
- Top 5 home remedies to get rid of vaginal odor without side effects
- Reasons to get a tantric massage
- Tantra Massage - Why are People Crazy about This Therapy?
- Things You Should Not Do During a Four Hand Massage
- Tadalista Super Active
- How Can You Improve Your Sensual Massage Experience?
- How To Maintain Your Sex Drive As You Get Older
- All You Need to Know About Tie and Tease Massage
- Control Premature Ejaculation through Tantric Massage
- Treatment for Impotence – Helping Men Regain Their Confidence
- Get a Fantasy Massage and Bring to Life Your Wet Dreams
- Prostate Massage: Advantages and How is it Milked
- Are you Single? Utilise this Time with a Hot Mistress!
- Erotic Massages: an Effective Way to Relax and Stay Calm
- 6 Unexpected Reasons That Cause Erectile Dysfunction