Do You Know What Makes Your Spouse Tick?
- Author Sharman G. Lawson
- Published November 17, 2018
- Word count 498
For many couples talking about sex in relationships can be uncomfortable. However, it is necessary. Not communicating about sex can cause tension and bitterness. You cannot assume
you know what makes your spouse tick. It is your responsibility to find out in order to please them. The rule is to never assume that you know what works sexually for your significant other. Ask. You may be surprised and have a new revelation by just talking about your needs. No one should be the boss in the bedroom. It should be a mutual commitment to equally satisfy and please each other, continuously. So, my question to you is do you know what makes your spouse tick?
Many times women are more emotional then men. Women may like the fore-play that leads up
to the lovemaking. However, it really depends upon the personality, because there are men that enjoy the conversation, cuddling, touching, and that is enough sometimes. Then you have some women that just want to get down to business all the time. Don’t think the gender determines the emotional and sensitively level of the person when it comes to sex. Sure, the presumption is that women may not be as aggressive, demanding or sexual as men, but the reality is that it depends on the person.
That is why it is so important to talk about what you want, and what makes you feel good and
not so good. You may be doing something assuming they are happy, and they absolutely hate and dread it. Talk. What do you need to get you in the mood? What are they doing that you like? What don’t you like? Is there something new you want to try? Sit down and have an open honest discussion about your needs at a scheduled time. Write the information down, so you won’t forget. Repeat what your spouse says to get clarity and understanding. Do not assume you know exactly what your partner want and need.
Is your spouse visual? Wear something that turns them on. Look good, clean, and sexy! Be
romantic, fun, and loving like you just met. Is it a good and pleasant conversation that sets the mood for you? Don’t think you can act like the devil all day, belittle, act disrespectful, and then when you want "some" in the evening they are ready with open arms. No, you need to massage the conversation in order to get that massage at night.
Finally, listen to you spouse. If they are talking and telling you what they need, pay attention. Do not be offended by what you hear. Take heed. Would you rather be uncomfortable for a short time listening or uncomfortable for a long time because needs are going unmet? Listen and learn what your spouse desires are. Be open to changing from the status quo. When you discover what your spouse really want and need sexually, you may have a ticking bomb ready to explode.
Sharman G. Lawson is the President of Care Enterprise, LLC and author of the e-book 12 Steps to Eliminate Debt Forever! Sharman is a debt-free living and relationship coach, and small business development consultant that have appeared on television, radio and in print media. Visit Sharman G. Lawson’s website at www.careenterprisellc.com.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Sexuality of Violence and Other Human Predations – Part 2
- 5 Simple and Successful Methods to Overcome Erectile Dysfunction
- Sex love and hard times
- Discover How Losing Weight Helps Improve Your Sex Life
- Here’s why you need to get a tantric massage
- Exercises that Stimulate Libido and Boost Sex Drive
- Love: 7 golden rules to keep your relationship going
- The major causes of yeast infections
- Why Paid Companions Make for the Ideal Adult Entertainment?
- Discover True Indulgence with Tantric Massages in Bayswater
- Is it mandatory to avoid sexual intimacy during and after medical abortion?
- Why Try a Tantric Massage in London?
- Birmingham Dolls - Central Hub of GFE Companionship
- What can you expect during a couples massage?
- Enter the World of Kink by Knowing What is BDSM
- Top 5 home remedies to get rid of vaginal odor without side effects
- Reasons to get a tantric massage
- Tantra Massage - Why are People Crazy about This Therapy?
- Things You Should Not Do During a Four Hand Massage
- Tadalista Super Active
- How Can You Improve Your Sensual Massage Experience?
- How To Maintain Your Sex Drive As You Get Older
- All You Need to Know About Tie and Tease Massage
- Control Premature Ejaculation through Tantric Massage
- Treatment for Impotence – Helping Men Regain Their Confidence
- Get a Fantasy Massage and Bring to Life Your Wet Dreams
- Prostate Massage: Advantages and How is it Milked
- Are you Single? Utilise this Time with a Hot Mistress!
- Erotic Massages: an Effective Way to Relax and Stay Calm