What is L-Arginine and what role does it play in the body?
- Author Travis Potter
- Published November 12, 2018
- Word count 502
L-arginine is an amino acid that is produced naturally in the diet and can also be found in dietary supplement form. It is necessary for the body to make proteins. Some rich foods that L-arginine can be found in include red meat, poultry, fish, and dairy products. L-arginine is known to help improve health because of the role it plays in your body. L-arginine can:
Rid the body of ammonia (a waste product)
Stimulates the release of insulin.
Makes nitric oxide - a compound that relaxes the blood vessels-
L-arginine is found to help with heart and blood vessels conditions like congestive heart failure, chest pain, high blood pressure, coronary artery disease, obstructed arteries, and erectile dysfunction. Individuals will also benefit from L-arginine to boost their immune system, improve athletic performance, shorten recovery time after surgery, and promote weight loss. Some may even use it for bodybuilding. And there is some evidence that it may help with interstitial cystitis and pre-eclampsia too.
L-arginine is used in combination with a number of over-the-counter drugs and prescription medications. According to WebMD, an example of this is using L-arginine along with ibuprofen for migraine headaches; with conventional chemotherapy drugs for treating breast cancer; with other amino acids for treating weight loss in people with AIDS; and with fish oil and other supplements for reducing infections, improving wound healing, and shortening recovery time after surgery.
What is an effective dose of an L-arginine Supplement?
L-arginine Plus mix’s recommended dose is to mix 1 scoop with 10-12 ounces of water. It is preferred that you do one scoop per serving first thing in the morning on an empty stomach or between meals. It can be taken twice daily. The 1 scoop provides 5,110 mg of L-arginine and 1,010 mg of L-Citrulline.
L-arginine supplement, recommended dose according to WebMD goes,
For congestive heart failure: doses range from 6-20 grams per day, as three divided doses.
For chest pain associated with coronary artery disease (angina pectoris): 3-6 grams three times per day for up to one month.
For preventing the loss of the effectiveness of nitroglycerin in relieving pain in people with chest pain due to coronary artery disease (angina pectoris): 700 mg four times daily.
For organic erectile dysfunction (ED): 5 grams per day. Taking lower doses might not be effective.
For preventing inflammation of the digestive tract in premature infants: 261 mg/kg added to oral feedings daily for the first 28 days of life.
Are there any side effects?
L-arginine is proven safe for most people when taken appropriately. It is known to cause some side effects like indigestion, nausea, headache, bloating, diarrhea, gout, blood abnormalities, allergies, airway inflammation, and low blood pressure. It may also interact with certain medications, such as blood pressure medication, diabetes prescription, etc. Its best to let your doctor know if you are on any medications prior to using L-arginine. It has been tested and secured safe for pregnant women, nursing mothers, children, and those with medical conditions. For more information on L-arginine Plus visit https://l-arginine.com/.
Learn more about the benefits of L-Arginine
Purchase L-Arginine and discover the health difference!Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Discover How Losing Weight Helps Improve Your Sex Life
- Here’s why you need to get a tantric massage
- Exercises that Stimulate Libido and Boost Sex Drive
- Love: 7 golden rules to keep your relationship going
- The major causes of yeast infections
- Why Paid Companions Make for the Ideal Adult Entertainment?
- Discover True Indulgence with Tantric Massages in Bayswater
- Is it mandatory to avoid sexual intimacy during and after medical abortion?
- Why Try a Tantric Massage in London?
- Birmingham Dolls - Central Hub of GFE Companionship
- What can you expect during a couples massage?
- Enter the World of Kink by Knowing What is BDSM
- Top 5 home remedies to get rid of vaginal odor without side effects
- Reasons to get a tantric massage
- Tantra Massage - Why are People Crazy about This Therapy?
- Things You Should Not Do During a Four Hand Massage
- Tadalista Super Active
- How Can You Improve Your Sensual Massage Experience?
- How To Maintain Your Sex Drive As You Get Older
- All You Need to Know About Tie and Tease Massage
- Control Premature Ejaculation through Tantric Massage
- Treatment for Impotence – Helping Men Regain Their Confidence
- Get a Fantasy Massage and Bring to Life Your Wet Dreams
- Prostate Massage: Advantages and How is it Milked
- Are you Single? Utilise this Time with a Hot Mistress!
- Erotic Massages: an Effective Way to Relax and Stay Calm
- 6 Unexpected Reasons That Cause Erectile Dysfunction
- Everybody Loves Getting a Sensual Massage. Find Out Why
- How To Be a Perfect Sugar Daddy?