What is the Difference Between Body to Body and Nuru Massage?
- Author Danny Gill
- Published September 15, 2019
- Word count 656
Asia is renowned for a number of things like, its creativity, work ethics, technological advances and crazy fashion sense. But, one thing that nobody talks about is Asia’s sexual attitude and the general attitude that the continent has towards sex. As a matter of fact, Asia is responsible for the birth of erotic, exotic massage therapies that provide complete physical, mental and sexual pleasure. Body to body and Nuru massages are two such Asian erotic massage therapies that have grown in popularity and thoroughly enjoyed by people in London and other parts of the world.
Both body to body and Nuru massage are therapies that are known for their intimate nature. These massage therapies are memorable as they are given and received completely naked. Here, the masseuse not only uses her hands, but her entire body. The recipient can feel the feminine curves pressing against his skin. This is what makes these two therapies a highly sought-after and enjoyable experience.
Main difference between body to body and Nuru rubdown
Even though both body to body and Nuru massages involve skin-to-skin contact and the therapists use their entire bodies to massage the recipient, there are slight differences.
Nuru massage is a specific type of massage that originated in Japan and it makes use of a special gel made of nori seaweed. This gel is known as Nuru gel and it is specific to Nuru massage. The gel is tasteless, odourless, colourless and it does not stain. Also, the gel is extremely slippery and makes it easier for the masseuse to smoothly slide and glide across the body of the recipient.
On the other hand, body to body massage makes use of massage oils. These oils might be slippery, but not as much as a Nuru gel. Therapists are not able to smoothly slide their bodies as they do during a Nuru rubdown. However, masseuses can stroke, grind and rub during a body to body massage in Knightsbridge. With the absence of a slippery gel, friction is created between the two naked bodies and a lot of people seem to enjoy that.
Another difference is that recipients are asked to step into a hot shower with the therapist. This is because the Nuru gel is best applied when mixed with warm water. Also, warm water helps to soften the skin so that the Nuru gel is readily absorbed. As for a body to body massage, you might not be invited to share a steamy shower with your chosen therapist.
Body to body and Nuru massages make use of myriad grinding, rubbing, pressing and stroking motions. The feeling of a well-shaped, gorgeous woman’s body rubbing against the naked skin feels amazing. Recipients get to enjoy the warmth and feel all the edges and curves. This is what makes both the massage therapies so unique and popular. They take sensual massage to another level.
As for the difference in sensations, the use of Nuru gel allows for minimum friction during a Nuru massage session. Therapists are able to easily slide up and down the recipient’s body. However, owing to the slipperiness, there is little body control. But, body to body massage has the perfect amount of friction. When the friction gets too much, the therapist makes use of massage oils or moisturisers. This helps to soften the friction and take the receiver on a beautiful journey of intimacy.
When it comes to body to body and Nuru massages, there is no question of which is better. Both of these therapies are super intimate, steamy and erotic. It depends on what mood you are in. If you are tired of getting the same old traditional massage and want to switch things up, you can go for either body to body or Nuru. However, if you have already tried a body to body massage in Knightsbridge and want spicier experiences, a Nuru massage is the obvious choice.
There are no posted comments.
- Advancing Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights: A Crucial Global Imperative
- Discover Sexual Health Products for erection, volume, ejaculation, and satisfaction
- How AI Has Revolutionized the Adult Industry
- AmputeeAmber: Shattering Stereotypes and Redefining Beauty in the Online Sex Work Industry
- Unveiling the Technology Behind Adult Toys: Innovation Meets Pleasure
- The Effects of Cam Sex on Human Erotic Interaction
- Overcoming the Causes of Not Too Hard Erections
- How does a Christian learn how to no longer be in subjection to the cravings and desires of their flesh?
- Will We Ever Stop Fighting Over God, Sex, and Kids?
- Something about a homosexual in Bangladesh
- Understanding the relationship between structural violence and the lives of Black lesbians
- Masturbation Benefits - What are the benefits of masturbation?
- THE INTOLERANCE OF MALAYSIAN GOVERNMENT ON LGBT COMMUNITY: RIGHT OR WRONG?
- Tips for Satisfying Couples To Reach Peak Orgasm
- LGBT Statistics: How many people are gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender?
- Why is N.O. So Important for Erection Quality (EQ) and Sexual Performance?
- Do You Really Know About Bisexuality? – Break the Rumors
- 5 Ways For Men to Improve Sexual Performance
- The Benefits of Having Sex More Often
- How to Keep Your Sex Life Healthy?
- Sexless Marriage Reasons and Remedies
- Sexuality of Violence and Other Human Predations – Part 2
- 5 Simple and Successful Methods to Overcome Erectile Dysfunction
- Sex love and hard times
- Discover How Losing Weight Helps Improve Your Sex Life
- Here’s why you need to get a tantric massage
- Exercises that Stimulate Libido and Boost Sex Drive
- Love: 7 golden rules to keep your relationship going
- The major causes of yeast infections