The major causes of yeast infections
- Author Christine Bone
- Published March 31, 2020
- Word count 596
One may ask what yeast infection is? and what are the causes of yeast infections? Yeast infection, also called Candidacies is a fungal infection that ranges from superficial skin infections to life-threatening internal diseases. The most common type of yeast infection is caused by the yeast Candida albicans.
There are numerous causes of yeast infections. Most people are prone to allergies from perfumed soaps and scents. It has been clinically proven that chemicals from such toiletries speed up yeast infections of vagina, mouth and penis. This occurs due to the moisturizing effect of these chemicals in combination with their restraining power on the germs that fight yeast infections. Diabetes patients are more prone to suffer yeast infection.
The high swing in the levels of sugar in blood is highly likely to trigger an outbreak of yeast infection. For the same reason, diets with high amount of sugar and fat also magnify the risk of yeast infections. Similarly, pregnancy is a state of the body, when huge hormonal fluctuations continuously occur in the body. The composition of the blood chemistry keeps changing and this makes the body more susceptible to yeast infections.
Although, Hormone Replacement Therapy improves one’s life by increasing the energy levels and quality of life, but this therapy highly increases the chances of yeast infections. Dependence upon antibiotics for a long time increases the chances of contracting yeast infections. Antibiotics have a dampening effect upon healthy germs in the body that control excess growth of yeast. Regular use of antibiotics results in an imbalance in the way different germs behave in the body and this can result in yeast germs to grow without any control. Other causes of yeast infections are bad personal hygiene and unprotected sex.
A poor personal hygiene also prepares fertile grounds for yeast infection to set-in. irregularity in taking bath and wearing damp undergarments readily create an environment for outbreak of yeast infection. Yeast infection is highly contagious. One of the most likely ways of contracting this infection is by engaging in an unsafe sexual contact with a person already infected with it.
The root cause of recurrent yeast infections can be traced to the presence of Candida yeast in our bodies from an early age. The natural defense of the body keeps this yeast from growing. But when due to some reason the natural defense fails to keep-up this control, it mutates into the infection causing fungus. Regular use of drugs to kill this fungus increases its immunity to the drug and this cycle of treatment and recurrence of fungus continues without any end.
Hence, the effective way to cure this type of yeast infection is to eliminate the fungus completely from the body. There are many symptoms of yeast infections. In Oral Candidiasis, thick and white patches with red base are formed on the palate, tongue or inside the mouth. This symptom is accompanied with pain and makes it difficult to take food. Sometimes the infection appears on the skin in the form of small patches called satellite lesions accompanied with pain and itch. In vaginal yeast infection white thick discharge takes place along with irritation in the surrounding tissues. It is possible to cure yeast infections from their root. Although the process of completely removing yeast germs from the body takes a long time, but rather than continuing with present medication, consulting an experienced practitioner at any stage of the infection and diagnosing the causes of yeast infections is the best option. Otherwise, gradually with time the infection may take the form of chronic yeast infections.
There are no posted comments.
- Sexuality of Violence and Other Human Predations – Part 2
- 5 Simple and Successful Methods to Overcome Erectile Dysfunction
- Sex love and hard times
- Discover How Losing Weight Helps Improve Your Sex Life
- Here’s why you need to get a tantric massage
- Exercises that Stimulate Libido and Boost Sex Drive
- Love: 7 golden rules to keep your relationship going
- Why Paid Companions Make for the Ideal Adult Entertainment?
- Discover True Indulgence with Tantric Massages in Bayswater
- Is it mandatory to avoid sexual intimacy during and after medical abortion?
- Why Try a Tantric Massage in London?
- Birmingham Dolls - Central Hub of GFE Companionship
- What can you expect during a couples massage?
- Enter the World of Kink by Knowing What is BDSM
- Top 5 home remedies to get rid of vaginal odor without side effects
- Reasons to get a tantric massage
- Tantra Massage - Why are People Crazy about This Therapy?
- Things You Should Not Do During a Four Hand Massage
- Tadalista Super Active
- How Can You Improve Your Sensual Massage Experience?
- How To Maintain Your Sex Drive As You Get Older
- All You Need to Know About Tie and Tease Massage
- Control Premature Ejaculation through Tantric Massage
- Treatment for Impotence – Helping Men Regain Their Confidence
- Get a Fantasy Massage and Bring to Life Your Wet Dreams
- Prostate Massage: Advantages and How is it Milked
- Are you Single? Utilise this Time with a Hot Mistress!
- Erotic Massages: an Effective Way to Relax and Stay Calm