The voice of the Soul- Being Flexible
- Author Claudia Evelina Budu Phd
- Published August 22, 2022
- Word count 350
On a limited world, I always find things to make me wonder why I am like a tree with deep roots, which barely moves its branches facing a strong wind? I rather choose now, a similar tree with flexible branches, which cannot be broken so easily even on the strongest wind...
Until now, my way was somewhat harsh, in a sense that finding the truth and nothing but the truth, was an exhausting, difficult, and lacking energy, task, that come with a lot of hatred and vileness. I will never want to go back that way!
I never wanted to become grumpy or having disgusting feelings. Those times are over.
I need to understand that nobody is perfect! However, I don't understand, even now, why a spiritual being, are giving a way the right of thinking freely about their own life, and after that, about the life of others. Unfortunately, there are tendencies of many peoples to think about the others first, and rarely about themselves. Why? Simply! Because, if you are thinking about the others, you most likely want to imitate or becoming those others! Are we sheep heard? We are not identical copies of each other. We are spiritual beings with several characteristics, which nobody can copy or imitate!
Under celestial laws, everybody has a potential destiny that can be reach depending on the individual's efforts. Unfortunately, the time spend by a spiritual being to reach his destiny and true potential, depends also on the external, drifting influences. Nevertheless, as the story goes, what was written under the stars for certain spiritual beings, it is what will be happening doesn't matter the difficulties or the time spent to reach the hope of task completion. It is now, and was always the best approach to learn from those spiritual beings, and be a better self! Don't let hatred and enviousness guide you, because any of us, might have a certain time, to fulfill your destiny.
By believing in yourself you can always become the best version of you, no matter where you are in this World called Our Earth!
I am a PhD scientist, eager to find and respond to the main questions, that are troubling many of us. Lately, I found peace with myself, learning to be a better and understanding person, for the sake of the new and old generation. I also possess high level, Reiki abilities for healing. I like very much all genre of music, In fact, i can't really live without any music around... I Love Art, architecture and old languages.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Nurturing Marital Bliss: The Transformative Power of the 5 Primary Love Languages
- Breaking News: Scientists Confirm - Relationships Actually Require Effort
- Actual Characteristics of A Leader-Follower In the 21st Century
- AI-Generated Girlfriends: Exploring the Pros and Cons of Artificial Companionship
- Why Friends With Benefits Relationships Don’t Always Work Out
- What are Twin Flames. How to know your Twin Soul.
- How to get him back
- Romantic Escapes: How Erotic Getaways Can Reignite the Spark in Your Relationship
- How to get over a relationship breakup?
- How to bring back your Ex
- Real Love
- Story of being Misunderstood
- How to Cope with Relationship: Anxiety and Rebound
- How to Attract a Woman (6 Things That Get Her Fascinated)
- 5 Reasons Why Friends Are Key to Mental and Physical Health
- 4 Reasons Why Gen Z Is The Loneliest Generation
- How to Make Friends with a Busy Schedule
- How To Make Connections As An Introvert
- How to get back your ex
- Quotes of Dad
- Pledge for Unconditional Love for All Humans
- Broken Hearts-A Way of Living!
- How To Step Out Of Your Sexual Comfort Zone
- The Five Love Languages in Psychology
- Expanding Generosity (Thanksgiving Series Pt3) (VIDEO)
- Embracing Gratitude (Thanksgiving Series Pt2) (VIDEO)
- LOVE AS A STRONG FEELING.
- STRONG RELATIONSHIP TIPS
- The empty house on Fernwood Street