What is Erotic Photography?
- Author R. Nippon
- Published May 25, 2010
- Word count 459
Do you know what erotic photography is all about? Do you think that it is just as simple as the other arts? Is there a difference between pornography and erotic photography? This article will provide some answers. It will enlighten you and give you an approach into erotic photography.
There have been many definitions about what is erotic and what is art. Defining it can be difficult, particularly since everyone has different perceptions about art and erotica. Generally, it includes work of artistry that has the intention of suggesting erotic arousal and this is the reason why it portrays love making or simliar settings. It can be seen in music, sculptures, drawings, paintings and photographs. It is from this definition that some people misinterpret it as pornography. Bear in mind, that pornography is also identified as inducing erotic arousal because of love making scenes, but it is not art.
In every culture erotic photography has been present. The Paleolithic figures and the paintings in the cave are example of ancient erotic art. Visit Pompeii and witness Greek paintings covering the wrecked walls of Roman structures. In Peru on its southern area of America it has a group of individual known as Moshe that focusing on sculpture explicit scenes in their pottery. The museum Larco that is located in Lima has the complete arcade of erotic ceramics.
Erotic photography is also evident in Eastern cultures. Shunga in Japan showed in the 13th century up to the late 19th century has the old type of art. It continues to achieve popularity until photography was invented. In China, during the Ming dynasty there was much erotic art. In India the Kama Sutra remains very popular still today.
In Europe, the Renaissance included creation of erotica for the amusement of the aristocracy. Poet Pietro Arctino, maker of Marcantonio Raimondi, and Giulio Romano the designer joined together to make woodwork album, carved with text I Modi in the 16th century. These works continued well into the 20th century until photography took center stage. Other publishers such as Taschem came to show their erotic photography.
At present, erotic art remains on the fringes of society however the work is not as recognized as other types of art. There has been great development and growth in this area. Many new methods have been developed like the Impressionism and Realism.
To learn more about erotic photography you can visit http://www.eroticphotolounge.com. You will also have the opportunity to see some of the best example of erotic photography. It will help you open your mind in reality of photography that involves erotic pictures. To some people this type of photography is like pornography but for those who like classy and elegant photography it will really appeal.
There are no posted comments.
- Advancing Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights: A Crucial Global Imperative
- Discover Sexual Health Products for erection, volume, ejaculation, and satisfaction
- How AI Has Revolutionized the Adult Industry
- AmputeeAmber: Shattering Stereotypes and Redefining Beauty in the Online Sex Work Industry
- Unveiling the Technology Behind Adult Toys: Innovation Meets Pleasure
- The Effects of Cam Sex on Human Erotic Interaction
- Overcoming the Causes of Not Too Hard Erections
- How does a Christian learn how to no longer be in subjection to the cravings and desires of their flesh?
- Will We Ever Stop Fighting Over God, Sex, and Kids?
- Something about a homosexual in Bangladesh
- Understanding the relationship between structural violence and the lives of Black lesbians
- Masturbation Benefits - What are the benefits of masturbation?
- THE INTOLERANCE OF MALAYSIAN GOVERNMENT ON LGBT COMMUNITY: RIGHT OR WRONG?
- Tips for Satisfying Couples To Reach Peak Orgasm
- LGBT Statistics: How many people are gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender?
- Why is N.O. So Important for Erection Quality (EQ) and Sexual Performance?
- Do You Really Know About Bisexuality? – Break the Rumors
- 5 Ways For Men to Improve Sexual Performance
- The Benefits of Having Sex More Often
- How to Keep Your Sex Life Healthy?
- Sexless Marriage Reasons and Remedies
- Sexuality of Violence and Other Human Predations – Part 2
- 5 Simple and Successful Methods to Overcome Erectile Dysfunction
- Sex love and hard times
- Discover How Losing Weight Helps Improve Your Sex Life
- Here’s why you need to get a tantric massage
- Exercises that Stimulate Libido and Boost Sex Drive
- Love: 7 golden rules to keep your relationship going
- The major causes of yeast infections