No Hassle Home Renovations Email Marketing Strategy
- Author Scott Bradley
- Published January 26, 2011
- Word count 743
You are small home renovations builder with a largely local clientele. Your customers include existing home, units and townhouse owners looking to renovate their homes. To date your customers are mainly word of mouth or by advertising in the local paper. But times are tough and your future bookings are looking lean. This strategy identifies how to turn yourself into the builder of choice when it comes to home renovations and get the phone ringing!
Who is your customer?
You are small home renovations builder with a largely local clientele. Your customers include existing home, units and townhouse owners looking to renovate their homes. The target customer profile is therefore anybody who is seeking to renovate either part or the whole of their house.
What is the best thing you can do for that customer?
Renovations are dirty and messy, noisy and difficult to live with. They usually end up disrupting the home owners established routine and this is the main reason why most people choose to put off renovations until absolutely necessary. To become a preferred contractor you need to ensure that you make the entire renovating experience clean, quick, organized and hassle-free for the client. Affordability is also important so that more people are willing to dip into their savings for what may be more beautification rather than essential.
How are you going to do it?
Become the go-to-guy for "No-Hassles" home renovations. Create a package that offers your clients flexibility and quality work without breaking the bank balance.
Consider offering the following services:
Work during hours that suit the customer
Employ dust minimization techniques – screening etc.
Use low hazard chemicals
Keep the site clean.
Where possible, complete one area before moving to another so as to minimize disruption.
Where possible, use environmentally friendly materials.
When using noisy machines, warn the owners in advance to give them time to leave the house if they want to, and if necessary ensure that neighbors are also informed.
Always try to include a guaranteed completion date in the contract.
Anything else you can think of.
Create a database of all your old customers and invite them to subscribe to your periodical newsletter on home renovation and maintenance tips.
Ensure your website notes your "No-Hassles" renovation package and include pictures and details of past projects as well as testimonials from happy clients.
Increase you database by targeting areas with older homes in your town / city and send a direct mail about your "No-hassles" service. Invite them to go to your website and register if they would like to receive your newsletter on home renovations or information about special offers and rebates on contractual fees.
Use your website and newsletter to invite no obligations queries and to offer free quotes and initial estimations basis client’s needs.
Don’t forget to say thank you?
Every registrant for the newsletter gets a thank you email.
As part of the registration form ask a few simple questions:
Which part of the house are they considering renovating?
What is holding them back from renovating their home – lack of time / too expensive/can’t decide on a new look, etc?
What factors do they consider when selecting a builder- price, track record, friends reference, reputation, turnaround time, etc?
Where did they hear about you?
When to communicate with your members
Become the "expert" - Your newsletter is your sales tool and a showcase of your expertise in all matters related to the latest trends in construction. Use it to provide your database with interesting hints and tips on everything from color schemes to pictures of the latest in kitchen designs, showcase the latest trends in home décor as well as tips on how to care for your woodwork, flooring, etc. Include key messages on your special No-Hassles renovation package and showcase pictures of recently completed projects.
You could also Email special offers and rebates on your builder fees before times when you are traditionally quiet.
How do you measure success?
Conduct a wide scale survey of all past customers to judge their level of satisfaction with your service. Incentivize survey completion with a special voucher for dinner for two at a local restaurant.
Build Build Build - Gauge how many sign up from the direct mail and repeat in different areas and with varying messages, until you find the formula that works.
The final proof of success is if you are busier with more clients and making more money!
Scott Bradley is a successful business man in a wide variety of internet services. His organization Echo Digital, provides affordable services to small to medium business to assist them to grow their business. Affordable Web Design, Web Hosting and Internet MarketingArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Powerful business email with MDaemon Messaging Server
- Email Marketing By Spoken Communication
- MDaemon Messaging Server - a business email server for Windows
- How to Reinstall AOL Desktop Gold
- Avaya Users Email List - Avaya Users Mailing Data - B2B Technology Lists
- Autodesk Users Email List - Buy AutoDesk User List - B2B Technology Lists
- Actuate Users Email List - Actuate Users Mailing List - B2B Technology Lists
- Email etiquette nightmares we could all do without
- Microsoft Outlook problems like freezing, corrupt PST, Profile, Add-in, and so forth
- Print to Mail Automation for Corporate Businesses.
- Get Reliable Solution to Wipe Out Hiccups Related To Hotmail
- B2B Mailing List | B2B Email List | B2B Data List-B2B Leo
- VMware Users Email List-B2B Leo
- How to Download AOL Desktop Gold?
- Automail: Commercial Printing, Mailroom Automation, and Beyond
- Why Disaster Recovery Solutions is Unavoidable?
- E-delivery is the Green Step to Business Success
- How important is Automail System for B2B Communications?
- How to prevent e-mail attacks
- Can social media replace email marketing?
- QuickLock - A Disruptive New Office Technology?
- Don’t Let Your Email Ruin Your Chances: Professional Email Etiquette
- Top 5 Email Marketing Strategies
- Increasing Email Productivity with Gmail Filters
- 7 Subject Line Tricks to Get Your Emails Opened
- How To Make Your List More Responsive
- Lead Capture Systems – Getting More Customers
- Do’s and Don’ts when sending email
- Easy steps on how to build your Email marketing list
- Do More with Your Email with the EverDesk Email Client