Optimize and protect your business email workflows
- Author Paul Clarke
- Published April 20, 2021
- Word count 512
Despite the rise of social media and instant messaging, email remains the favorite way to keep in touch in the business world. As such, email systems are among the most important assets for any modern business, hence the need for a secure and reliable platform. MDaemon Messaging Server offers a tried and tested solution that businesses have been trusting for more than two decades. Affordable, reliable, and secure, the email server software offers full control over your email communications and collaboration. It supports the IMAP, SMTP, and POP3 protocols, and delivers dependable performance in a user-friendly manner. It has been designed to meet the unique needs of small- and medium-sized businesses, and it is ready for the global business environment thanks to support for multiple languages, mailing lists, and multiple domains. The flexible administration dashboard is built on an open standards design too.
One of the most important functions of MDaemon Messaging Server is to keep your email secure. Given its ubiquity in the business world, email is the top target for hackers and social engineering attackers. Many emails end up being intercepted by wireless eavesdroppers and other attacks. Phishing scams remain a constant threat that you need to make every effort to protect against. This is why MDaemon Messaging Server provides the full range of cutting-edge security tools to help you protect your most valuable assets. It incorporates multiple layers of security, including relay controls, IP shielding, and SMTP authentication. You can minimize any potential server exploits using the reverse lookups function. Advanced authentication tools validate and sign messages, while the anti-spam engine, powered by Bayesian Learning, offers proactive protection against malware and other threats.
Businesses routinely share sensitive information via email, and especially in the case of today's distributed work environments, you can never be too careful. Employees often work remotely and, while doing so, there is a risk they will connect to unsecure networks that might be vulnerable to man-in-the-middle attacks or wireless eavesdropping. For this reason, encryption of all data at rest and in transit is essential for safeguarding your data. MDaemon Messaging Server encrypts all messages, and you can configure the encryption engine via the Webmail settings menu. To further empower your remote workforce and give you complete peace of mind, the software supports remote administration and mobile device management. If you want to provide wireless access to your email, calendar, and contacts, then you can do so without adding risk to your organization. At the same time, the included Webmail app provides secure groupware collaboration tools, including shared email folders and lists, tasks, and notes.
The latest release of MDaemon Messaging Server was launched on March 16, 2021. Hosted email options are now available via the MDaemon Private Cloud service. The Lets Encrypt engine has been updated, and the MDaemon Connector has been upgraded to version 7.04. Other improvements include the updated version 6.4.0r2 of the Cyren AV engine. Finally, there are numerous small fixes and tweaks to provide the best and more secure email experience yet. Download your trial today at https://www.altn.com/Products/MDaemon-Email-Server-Windows/Features.
Paul Clarke manages email and instant messaging servers for a large global company. He regularly uses on-premises and cloud-hosted servers.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How do I connect with AOL Customer Support? | +1 8885154600
- 5 Quick Tips to Resolve POGO Games Not working and Sign in issue
- How to Earn Money from Email Marketing. Email Marketing for Beginners:
- How to Make Custom Personal Or Business Mail Logos?
- Best Gmail Backup Tool Review
- Powerful business email with MDaemon Messaging Server
- Email Marketing By Spoken Communication
- MDaemon Messaging Server - a business email server for Windows
- How to Reinstall AOL Desktop Gold
- Avaya Users Email List - Avaya Users Mailing Data - B2B Technology Lists
- Autodesk Users Email List - Buy AutoDesk User List - B2B Technology Lists
- Actuate Users Email List - Actuate Users Mailing List - B2B Technology Lists
- Email etiquette nightmares we could all do without
- Microsoft Outlook problems like freezing, corrupt PST, Profile, Add-in, and so forth
- Print to Mail Automation for Corporate Businesses.
- Get Reliable Solution to Wipe Out Hiccups Related To Hotmail
- B2B Mailing List | B2B Email List | B2B Data List-B2B Leo
- VMware Users Email List-B2B Leo
- How to Download AOL Desktop Gold?
- Automail: Commercial Printing, Mailroom Automation, and Beyond
- Why Disaster Recovery Solutions is Unavoidable?
- E-delivery is the Green Step to Business Success
- How important is Automail System for B2B Communications?
- How to prevent e-mail attacks
- Can social media replace email marketing?
- QuickLock - A Disruptive New Office Technology?
- Don’t Let Your Email Ruin Your Chances: Professional Email Etiquette
- Top 5 Email Marketing Strategies
- Increasing Email Productivity with Gmail Filters