How to Reinstall AOL Desktop Gold
- Author Watson Tom
- Published January 1, 2020
- Word count 373
AOL Desktop Gold is an all-in-one desktop computer that offers customers a set of services that include email, Internet browsing and content search with premium security features. This high-level protection ensures that no cybercriminal can attack your device and steal your data. AOL Desktop Gold presents automatic updates to ensure you never miss the latest features.
You need Windows 7 or higher versions to download and install AOL Desktop Gold. During the first 30 days, you can enjoy this program for free. However, after a 30-day trial period, you must purchase your subscription. The steps to download AOL Desktop Gold depend on whether you are a member of the AOL benefits plan, use a trial or subscription from AOL Desktop Gold, or if you have received an official AOL registration confirmation email.
Any of these three methods with which you proceed to download, you must perform the installation process of AOL Desktop Gold to continue. Once both processes are successful, you can take full advantage of this special AOL program. If at any time, your AOL Desktop Gold stops working or if you want to switch to a new computer system, then you must run two processes:
Uninstalling AOL Desktop Gold: To uninstall, follow these steps:
Go to the Windows start menu
Open control panel
Choose All Programs or Programs and Features
From the list of programs, find AOL Desktop Gold
Right-click on it and select uninstall from the drop-down menu
Wait until the process is over!
AOL Desktop Gold Reinstall
For reinstallation, you must perform the download and installation steps again. These are the steps right after completing the AOL Desktop Gold download process:
Open My Computer and find the Downloads folder
You can also open the File Explorer icon on your desktop and then search for the Downloads folder
Here you will find the Install_AOL_Desktop icon
Double click on it and then choose Run in the popup window
Click Install now
Wait until the process is complete.
During the download, installation, uninstallation or reinstallation, if you experience any difficulties, do not hesitate to contact the AOL Desktop Gold support team. You will be provided with the most direct steps to get rid of the error. I hope the information was useful!
There are no posted comments.
- How do I connect with AOL Customer Support? | +1 8885154600
- Optimize and protect your business email workflows
- 5 Quick Tips to Resolve POGO Games Not working and Sign in issue
- How to Earn Money from Email Marketing. Email Marketing for Beginners:
- How to Make Custom Personal Or Business Mail Logos?
- Best Gmail Backup Tool Review
- Powerful business email with MDaemon Messaging Server
- Email Marketing By Spoken Communication
- MDaemon Messaging Server - a business email server for Windows
- Avaya Users Email List - Avaya Users Mailing Data - B2B Technology Lists
- Autodesk Users Email List - Buy AutoDesk User List - B2B Technology Lists
- Actuate Users Email List - Actuate Users Mailing List - B2B Technology Lists
- Email etiquette nightmares we could all do without
- Microsoft Outlook problems like freezing, corrupt PST, Profile, Add-in, and so forth
- Print to Mail Automation for Corporate Businesses.
- Get Reliable Solution to Wipe Out Hiccups Related To Hotmail
- B2B Mailing List | B2B Email List | B2B Data List-B2B Leo
- VMware Users Email List-B2B Leo
- How to Download AOL Desktop Gold?
- Automail: Commercial Printing, Mailroom Automation, and Beyond
- Why Disaster Recovery Solutions is Unavoidable?
- E-delivery is the Green Step to Business Success
- How important is Automail System for B2B Communications?
- How to prevent e-mail attacks
- Can social media replace email marketing?
- QuickLock - A Disruptive New Office Technology?
- Don’t Let Your Email Ruin Your Chances: Professional Email Etiquette
- Top 5 Email Marketing Strategies
- Increasing Email Productivity with Gmail Filters