MDaemon Messaging Server - a business email server for Windows
- Author Paul Clarke
- Published March 16, 2020
- Word count 524
It's not uncommon to hear people claiming the demise of email as a standard way to keep in touch with each other. Most of these claims arise from the fact that social media and instant messaging have now taken the place of email in most situations, and that people just aren't using email anymore. Nothing could be further from the truth. While email is not as important as it once was when it comes to personal use, it is still by far the most popular way for businesses to keep in touch with customers, employees, and other relevant parties. In fact, today's businesses have grown more reliant on their email than ever before. It's so important that things like security and performance and reliability cannot be overstated. To address all these challenges, you need a dependable email server that protects and helps you get the most out of one of your most important assets.
Trusted by business users for more than 20 years, MDaemon Messaging Server offers an affordable, reliable, and secure on-premises email server with a straightforward interface and a minimal learning curve. It offers simple but full control over your business communications and collaboration. The software includes an email server, security, encryption, archiving, mobile device management, remote administration, webmail, instant messaging, and Microsoft Exchange migration. It's ready to handle email workloads of any size and type with built-in support for IMAP, SMTP, and POP3 protocols and it delivers rock-solid performance with its feature-rich and user-friendly design. It also has a low total cost of ownership to better meet demands of smaller organizations which still need a scalable and adaptable solution to address their future needs.
Businesses commonly exchange a raft of sensitive information via email, so it's imperative that security and privacy are up to scratch. This solution incorporates all the latest security standards and methods to keep all your email content under lock and key and away from prying eyes. You can manage mobile devices and access from employee- or business-owned mobile devices too, which will help you regain control over constantly expanding attack surfaces. The software and server also incorporate multiple security layers including relay controls, IP shielding, SMTP authentication, and more. It validates messages according to a wide range of standards, while proactive anti-spam and anti-malware measures help ensure malicious content doesn't make it into your inbox. On top of that, all emails and their attachments can be encrypted on the client side, including within the webmail settings menu. On the server side, administrators can enable encryption, decryption, and basic key-management capabilities.
To meet the demands of regulatory compliance, MDaemon Messaging Server lets you automatically archive old emails to align with the legal requirements and internal policies of your organization. Administrators can remotely access and manage user accounts too, using tools like webmail and mobile device management. There is also an instant messaging app included to aid with collaboration between you and your employees. If you're already using Microsoft Exchange, you can also import everything with ease thanks to the inclusion of the Exchange Migration tool. The latest version provides hosted email options with the MDaemon Private Cloud as well.
Paul Clarke runs a small business which uses an on-premises email server to manage his business communications.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Powerful business email with MDaemon Messaging Server
- Email Marketing By Spoken Communication
- How to Reinstall AOL Desktop Gold
- Avaya Users Email List - Avaya Users Mailing Data - B2B Technology Lists
- Autodesk Users Email List - Buy AutoDesk User List - B2B Technology Lists
- Actuate Users Email List - Actuate Users Mailing List - B2B Technology Lists
- Email etiquette nightmares we could all do without
- Microsoft Outlook problems like freezing, corrupt PST, Profile, Add-in, and so forth
- Print to Mail Automation for Corporate Businesses.
- Get Reliable Solution to Wipe Out Hiccups Related To Hotmail
- B2B Mailing List | B2B Email List | B2B Data List-B2B Leo
- VMware Users Email List-B2B Leo
- How to Download AOL Desktop Gold?
- Automail: Commercial Printing, Mailroom Automation, and Beyond
- Why Disaster Recovery Solutions is Unavoidable?
- E-delivery is the Green Step to Business Success
- How important is Automail System for B2B Communications?
- How to prevent e-mail attacks
- Can social media replace email marketing?
- QuickLock - A Disruptive New Office Technology?
- Don’t Let Your Email Ruin Your Chances: Professional Email Etiquette
- Top 5 Email Marketing Strategies
- Increasing Email Productivity with Gmail Filters
- 7 Subject Line Tricks to Get Your Emails Opened
- How To Make Your List More Responsive
- Lead Capture Systems – Getting More Customers
- Do’s and Don’ts when sending email
- Easy steps on how to build your Email marketing list
- Do More with Your Email with the EverDesk Email Client