Ovarian Cysts: Symptoms and Diagnosis
- Author Maria Pearson
- Published March 9, 2012
- Word count 538
Ovarian cyst is a common gynecological problem that can affect any woman at any stage of life. This chronic disease is difficult to diagnose at times, as the symptoms are not always apparent. However, it is essential to correctly diagnosis your ovarian cysts condition and map the symptoms of the disease to ensure proper treatment. The earlier you diagnose the condition the better are your changes of recovery. To accurately diagnose ovarian cysts, you need to be well versed with the symptoms of this condition.
Diagnosis of ovarian cysts:
Ovarian cysts are usually diagnosed by the gynecologist on the basis of the patient's symptoms and an array of tests. Sometimes, ovarian cysts come to light only during a routine medical or pelvic examination as ovarian cysts may continue to exist without any symptoms. A woman suffering from ovarian cysts must pay close attention to the following symptoms, which are generally associated with this condition.
Irregular menstruation: Irregular menstruation signals the fact that all is not well with your gynecological health. Women suffering from ovarian cysts may suffer from amenorrhea, heavy bleeding, light bleeding etc. Hence, any menstrual irregularity or abnormality should be checked out immediately.
Pelvic pain: Ovarian cysts can cause severe pelvic pain before during and after menstruation. Many women suffering from ovarian cyst also experience pain during sexual intercourse.
Bladder related problem: Cysts may put pressure on the bladder. This can lead to difficulty in emptying the bladder. Women also experience a frequent urge to urinate. Often, emptying the bladder can also prove to be a difficult ordeal.
Infertility: Many women approach a gynecologist, when they fail to conceive. Ovarian cysts may significantly hinder your fertility. Often, miscarriages are also possible because of the complications associated with untreated ovarian cysts.
Other symptoms: Ovarian cysts may cause nausea, breathlessness, abdominal pain, vomiting and general discomfort. Pregnancy like symptoms are also common. Note that any prolonged pain should be checked out immediately.
It is essential to understand that not all the symptoms above are experienced by women suffering from ovarian cysts. Some of these symptoms may not be associated with ovarian cysts at all. Therefore, it is always best to get a complete medical diagnosis by a professional before starting a proper treatment.
There is a variety of tests which can be held by your gynecologist to correctly diagnose your condition. A few of these include blood tests, pelvic examination, ultrasound, a simple pregnancy test and more. These tests aid in adequate ovarian cysts diagnosis and rule out other possible complications.
The only way to effectively treat and prevent ovarian cysts is by using a multidimensional holistic approach to healing.
Unlike the conventional approach which deals with the inflicted organ or with the symptoms of the disease (and the treatment in often aggressive with a myriad of side effects), the holistic approach treats every disease as part of a whole by firstly restoring natural balance to the body while naturally tackling each causative factor which lead to the condition. In this way, the holistic approach to treating ovarian cysts offers a long term, safe and gentle solution without the side effects of drugs or the risk of surgery while ensuring the prevention of future ovarian cyst recurrence.
This article is based on the book, "Ovarian Cyst Miracle" by Carol Foster. Carol is an author, researcher, nutritionist and health consultant who dedicated her life to creating the ultimate holistic ovarian cyst solution guaranteed to permanently cure all types of ovarian cysts and dramatically improve the overall quality of your life, naturally, without the use prescription medication or surgery, and without any side effects. Learn more by visiting this site: http://ovariancystmiraclev.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Pregnancy: Expectation vs Reality
- How to Lighten Skin for African American
- The Creation of a Equilibrium Japan
- Solution to yeast infection in women
- Gender Role in Starving Career Choice among Women
- Natural Ways Of Dealing With Joint Pain During Pregnancy
- Fast And Easy Hairdos For The Career Woman
- Natural Methods Of Reducing Joint Pain During Pregnancy
- Pregnancy Miracle Book Reviews
- Making a decision on coupe menstruelle française
- Advantages of Natural Childbirth
- Easy tips on using cup menstruelle perfectly!
- Natural Remedies For Menopause
- 10 Love Yourself Tips for the Working Mum
- Culture and gender roles
- How to do your nails at home
- Fighting the Hands of Time
- How to Find Menopause Relief
- Pregnant Women Commonly Suffer Yeast Infections
- African American Women's Olympic Firsts
- How to Deal With Frequent Yeast Infections
- Have The Wedding You've Always Dreamed Of
- Postpartum Depression
- Misconceptions about Premenstrual Syndrome: The Facts and Helpful Advice
- Top Saving Tips for Brides on a Budget
- Welcome To Kiev: City Of Beautiful Women And A Prospering Sex Industry
- Natural Cures Used for Uterine Fibroids
- Rising from the Shadow of the Sun, A Story of Love, Survival and Joy -- Free Excerpt!
- Several Types of Bras