Make Yard Work a Breeze with Artificial Grass
- Author Jim Karmie
- Published April 27, 2012
- Word count 414
Did you know the average American spends 40 hours a year taking care of their lawn? Any homeowner knows it takes time and energy to maintain a beautiful lawn, and using a lawn care service to maintain it can be an awfully expensive option. A gorgeous lawn requires plenty of water, fertilizer, and hours of mowing and hedging.
One solution to the headaches associated with ongoing lawn care is artificial grass. Installation of easy artificial grass is on the upswing thanks to the improved quality, variety, and long-term benefits of artificial grass.
Here are a few reasons to consider installing artificial grass for your residential or commercial outdoor space:
o Artificial grass gives the appearance of a naturally beautiful kept lawn without any of the hassle. No more wasted time and money on lawn care. Additionally, artificial grass does not produce brown spots or weeds! Just imagine - a perfect looking lawn every day of the year.
o Artificial grass is ideal for people who are on the go or for older couples who may not want to do yard work. If your free time is precious, you’re away from home for periods of time, or you simply dislike yard work, consider artificial grass as a maintenance-free alternative.
o Artificial grass works just about everywhere – it’s great for residential yards, pool areas, and even balconies. Small or shady areas are ideal for artificial turf too.
o Not only is artificial grass a solution for homes, but it is perfect for commercial use as well. If you have a high-traffic area like a community space or sports field, you need an outdoor surface with extra durability. Artificial turf holds up to heavy foot traffic and looks great for years. From kids on a playground to a sports team on a field, it can take a pounding!
o If you live in a dry climate that can’t produce healthy beautiful grass naturally, or you live with water restrictions, consider an artificial lawn. It is virtually impossible to grow green grass in certain desert or rocky climates, but that doesn’t mean you have to settle for a lawn with unsightly brown spots. Boost your home’s curb appeal with artificial turf.
Don’t fight with your grass each week to get that gorgeous lawn you’ve always wanted. Reclaim your time and money with artificial grass. You will be surprised at how much more you can do when your lawn looks perfect without you!
ForeverLawn provides superior artificial grass for your home or business. Our synthetic grass is perfect for pets, children’s play areas, and carefree lawns for businesses. Contact us (http://www.ForeverLawn.com) to learn more.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Good Soil Composition is the Key to Low-Maintenance Lawns
- Tips for Choosing the Right House Plans in Melbourne
- Your Ultimate Guide To Adding Plants To Your Pond
- A Few Steps To Get Your Fountain Running Efficiently This Spring
- The Basics of Aquatic Plants
- Selecting the Right Tree Shape for Your Space
- What’s Included In The Cost To Install A Fence?
- Few Landscaping Facts That Most People Don’t Know
- 3 Steps to Choosing the Correct Lawn Grass: Perth Landscapers Advice
- How to Deal with Patchy Grass Issues: Perth Landscaping Design Advice
- 6 Tips to Protect Water Bores: Perth Expert Advice
- Adding a Water Feature to Your Lawn
- 4 Reasons To Do Winter Landscape Construction
- Landscaping Services Perth: Hardscaping Design
- Adding Colour to Landscape Design Perth
- Best Nail Polish and Makeup Remover
- How Can I Find the Pool Design Expert?
- Taking Care of a Pool in Arizona
- Swimming Pool Construction Services in NJ
- Reticulation Installation by Perth Retic Experts
- Reticulation Services in Perth by Professionals
- The Best Experts for Landscape Design NJ
- Top Watering Tips
- Custom Pool Contractor in New Jersey
- Looking for Inground Pool Professional in New Jersey?
- Salt Water Pool System Installation
- Best Professional Technicians for Swimming Pool Construction
- Best Inground Swimming Pool Services
- Importance of Pool Landscaping Design