Top 5 Qualities Of Successful Achievers
- Author Mohammad Shafie
- Published March 29, 2015
- Word count 677
Are you living your life by design like successful achievers or by chance? Successful achievers are able to live the lives they want by design because they possess certain qualities that normal achievers do not. They are able to get things done, achieve phenomenal success and best of all, find ample time to enjoy their life by design.
But you’ll probably be asking exactly what are these qualities that successful achievers have?
Take a few minutes to ponder and understand the qualities that most successful achievers possess below so that you can emulate them.
- Know their Strengths And Weaknesses
They are aware of their strengths and weaknesses. They basically know what they are really good at and can even reach legendary levels in it if they pursue it. They also know what they are not really good at or weak in, or what they can’t do to save their lives. They know that this is a truth, an understanding, not an intention, goal or a desire. They know the difference between what is truly their core strengths and what is actually only a passing hobby or interest.
A true strength is something in which you know with every fibre of your being that you can get better and better at it, seemingly without any possible limits to your growth, evolution and improvement, until perhaps death stops you.The successful achievers also know how to skilfully ‘pull strings’ whenever a situation requires an ability that they are not particularly good at, to seek out those who can do the job to do it for them either for money or for an equal exchange of favours.
- Clearly Identify Truly Congruent Desires, Visions And Goals
They follow what they are deeply passionate about and they know what they truly, deeply and absolutely want to achieve. They have intricate visions and set realistic goals about what they to achieve. They stick by strong sets of positive values, principles, philosophies and ethics and they use them in their quest to make their desires, visions and goals a reality.
- Create Discipline From Within
They create their own self-discipline from within, inspired or generated by a clear understanding of their deepest, most coherent desires and have the congruence to translate their inner desires to reality through the execution of proper methods and pathways. They adhere to a system that works; but allow room for flexibility and growth within that system. To them, knowing what not to do is just as important as knowing what to do. They ignore and do not give time or energy to opportunities (even so-called "once in a lifetime" opportunities) that are not aligned with their innermost values and desires.
- Fail In Order To Succeed
They acknowledge that to succeed as soon as possible, they need to fail as quickly as possible and as many times as possible while learning along the way from their failures. Of course, this does not mean that you should deliberately seek to fail in your path to be wealthy. The trick is to minimise your risk as much as possible with whatever knowledge and information you have right now.
When you ‘fail’, fail with as little time and money ‘wasted’ as possible. When you do, you’ll learn what you need to know to increase your personal effectiveness and realise that your ‘failures’ had not been ‘failures’ at all but lessons learned and that your money and time had not been ‘wasted’ but they had been investments to learn how to succeed more effectively. This is the power of perspective.
- Start With Small Building Blocks, Then Expand Till They Get To The Big Structure
Whenever they manage to attain some measure of success initially, no matter how trivial, small or insignificant they may seem, they always think about how they can expand that success. They do this by expanding in some way the specific tactic that they had executed in attaining the results yielded.
So now that you have understood the 5 top qualities of successful achievers, are you ready to become one?
Shafi’e is the Webmaster of StraTeachgic Success, where you can discover success techniques and 2 amazing FREE reports that reveal how you can wipe out all your limiting beliefs, radically alter your life, boost your intelligence, expand your creativity, achieve all your goals and your unlimited potential for wealth, success & happiness fast! Get your free reports NOW at StraTeachgic SuccessArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Your Guide to Getting Started in the Gig Economy Through Short-Term or Freelance Work
- Post-COVID Job Hunt And Hiring Practices
- First Steps to a Successful Career Change
- Take This Crap Off Your Resume If You Want An Interview!
- Guest Collaboration: How to thrive at a side gig (and eventually make it your only gig)
- Poor Salary Negotiation's Long-Term Ill Side Effects
- Should Students Consider Traveling & Does Travel On Your Resume Even Do Anything Effective?
- How The F$#% Do I Decline a Job Interview?
- 5 Factors to Organizational & Personal Success!
- How to Become a World Level Strategist by Playing One Board Game
- Success, Happiness and a More Meaningful Life
- Transform your life in 60 days
- Avoid 10 Mistakes and You Will Change Your Life
- How to Beat Finals Week
- 8 ways to build the habit of success
- Online Resources for Today's Student
- Five Ways to Deal with Negative and Cynical People
- Imagination Fuels Imagination
- I Gave Myself a Black Eye Today
- What Is A Conscious Entrepreneur?
- A Success Formula in 10 Easy Steps
- Simple Solutions
- The Not-Me Syndrome
- How to Hypnotize Someone Using Only Your Eyes
- How To Fail At Time Management Through Procrastination And Just Plain Laziness!
- Winning at Working--Perpetuated Myths
- The Next Essential Skill
- Off Track
- Which Clock?