Charisma, Love And Health
- Author Ivan Cavric
- Published August 6, 2022
- Word count 415
This is an amazing story. It’s about my friend Robert. Robert is one of those really charismatic people. You know the kind I mean. Wherever he goes, people are just drawn to him, its truly a sight to behold.
At dinner the other night, Robert’s charm drew the waiters in and they conversed with him a great deal. However, when I spoke up, the waiters didn’t seem to pay much attention. They may have even been a little dismissive. It was as if the only person at the table was Robert. The difference was Robert’s charisma. He has that special way about him that we all sometimes wished we had.
Anyway, in order to find out what that special something was, I decided to interview Robert. I captured about 2 hours worth of questions and answers with him.
Here is what I found out. Robert basically, though he might not say this directly, ‘loves’ people when he talks to them.
He has genuine concern and positive regard. He likes to focus in on one thing that he finds especially interesting about a person when he talks to them. It doesn’t matter if he tells the person what that thing is or not, it seems to have the same effect. Try it and see what happens.
Now, how does that relate to health? Well you see, my article on the mind-body connection discusses the principle that Bernie Siegel wrote about in his book, Love, Medicine and Miracles. It seems that when his cancer patients revolutionized their thinking to become more loving and accepting of others, their cancer often went into remission.
You see, what Robert does with people, is love them when he talks to them. Keep in mind that love is an action, it is not an idea that sits there, it is active. Bernie’s cancer patients loved those around them more and as a result their health improved.
Now do you see the connection between charisma, love and health? By loving others, not only can your health improve, but your social life improves as well.
So what are you waiting for? Start looking for ways to love others more and watch your life improve in every aspect. This could be the most important thing you’ll read today. Why not share it with a friend?
This article is for information purposes only. If you have or think you have a health problem, visit your doctor for diagnoses and treatment.
Ivan Cavric is currently Managing Partner and co-founder of Sonorous Entertainment, an Independent Record Label. Cavric current role is that of a project manager. Living in Welland, Ontario. he is a big fan of music, entrepreneurship, and writing. In 2011 Cavric was one of the founding partners of Sonorous Records Inc, an independent record label in partnership with Universal Music Group and Ingrooves.https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- A little insight on change
- What is the Difference between C8 and C18 column in HPLC?
- Effective Ways to Successfully Market Yourself
- The Benefits of having a great relationship with your Recruitment Consultant
- 5 Simple Ways To Prepare For Going Back To Work
- 14 Keys to Writing a Winning Resume For Church Jobs and Ministry Openings
- HOW SURFING SAVED MY LIFE
- What’s Beyond Post Graduate Studies?
- Wondering How to Make Money With YouTube?
- Your Guide to Getting Started in the Gig Economy Through Short-Term or Freelance Work
- Post-COVID Job Hunt And Hiring Practices
- First Steps to a Successful Career Change
- Take This Crap Off Your Resume If You Want An Interview!
- Guest Collaboration: How to thrive at a side gig (and eventually make it your only gig)
- Poor Salary Negotiation's Long-Term Ill Side Effects
- Should Students Consider Traveling & Does Travel On Your Resume Even Do Anything Effective?
- How The F$#% Do I Decline a Job Interview?
- 5 Factors to Organizational & Personal Success!
- How to Become a World Level Strategist by Playing One Board Game
- Success, Happiness and a More Meaningful Life
- Transform your life in 60 days
- Avoid 10 Mistakes and You Will Change Your Life
- How to Beat Finals Week
- 8 ways to build the habit of success
- Online Resources for Today's Student
- Five Ways to Deal with Negative and Cynical People
- Imagination Fuels Imagination
- I Gave Myself a Black Eye Today