Advantages of Natural Childbirth
Social Issues → Women's Issues
- Author Tommy Barton
- Published January 27, 2016
- Word count 398
Natural childbirth allows you to be in control of your body during the entire process of labor, with less routine interventions. If you prefer this option, you also accept the possibility that you will have to go through pain and discomfort as part of the birthing process. However, with the preparation that you do and support that you get from your spouse, family, and doctor or midwife, you will feel empowered and satisfied by going through natural childbirth. Here are some of the advantages:
Natural childbirth is healthier for the baby. You have to know that interventions for childbirth like , electronic fetal monitoring, and epidurals can add unnecessary risk to your baby. Unlike if you go through this procedure, your baby will be in a more alert and active state once he comes out and see the world for the first time.
Natural childbirth gives a strong sense of empowerment and accomplishment to the would-be mother because this lets her feel that she is in charge of the whole birthing process. Since you are conscious and active during the onset of labor and birth, you will be more in control of your body, on which you can even move about freely and find positions where you will be comfortable during labor. And when it is time to push your baby out, you will feel some sense of fulfillment because you are able to successfully surpass the whole process of childbirth.
Natural childbirth allows the mother and the baby to bond in a momentous way after the delivery. Since you and your baby are not drugged during the birthing process, both of you will be more alert and responsive once the baby is placed on your abdomen.
The very first word that can be associated with natural childbirth is "pain" and the would-be-mother will experience pain when going through labor and delivery. This is because most stories you hear, television shows you see, and books you read tell us that giving birth through natural process is painful. And it somewhat convinced your thought that it really is painful and an experience that should be skipped or worse avoided. The truth is, the experience of giving birth through natural process can be a very pleasant one. And there are methods on how to make it more meaningful without taking medical assistance. Some of these are breathing exercises, visualization, and self-hypnosis.
Natural childbirth allows you to be in control of your body during the entire process of labor, with less routine interventions. If you prefer this option,If you want your information to be able to track it at http://bestnaturalbeauty.com/natural-birth-bump-to-birth-holistic-remedies-for-pregnancy-and-natural-childbirth/Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Living with Cerebral Palsy
- The Attack of Womanhood
- The Raping Priest: How Nuns Voices Have Been Overshadowed by the Catholic Church.
- A letter to Women
- Leering at women is self destruction for us!
- Why are Women More Likely to Get TMJ Problems Than Men?
- The Effects of Sexual Assault and Harassment
- Physician states case against abortion [letter to the editor]
- Mother's Day was intended for a Day of International Peace
- The hard truth behind this world people see as: “a dream.” (Women)
- What can people do in the face of sexual assault?
- Sexual assault. Repression, unequal treatment, what do women experience throughout their lives? Inequality
- Sexism in advertising media
- Rape is a weapon used to assert caste dominance and keep women “in their place”
- Black Girls in Crisis...What Ma'Khia Bryant's Death Reveals
- Pregnancy: Expectation vs Reality
- How to Lighten Skin for African American
- The Creation of a Equilibrium Japan
- Solution to yeast infection in women
- Gender Role in Starving Career Choice among Women
- Natural Ways Of Dealing With Joint Pain During Pregnancy
- Fast And Easy Hairdos For The Career Woman
- Natural Methods Of Reducing Joint Pain During Pregnancy
- Pregnancy Miracle Book Reviews
- Making a decision on coupe menstruelle française
- Easy tips on using cup menstruelle perfectly!
- Natural Remedies For Menopause
- 10 Love Yourself Tips for the Working Mum
- Culture and gender roles