Natural Methods Of Reducing Joint Pain During Pregnancy
- Author Josef Bichler
- Published October 5, 2016
- Word count 600
There is a huge percentage of people who suffer from joint pain, arthritis and/or other inflammation without knowing their effective remedies. This is especially true for expectant ladies who normally go quiet about it thinking that it is a normal occurrence when a lady is heavy. There is no need of suffering as a result of this because you can try out some natural and alternative effective remedies for reducing joint pain during pregnancy or any other time such as:
You will notice that damp weather and cold temperatures are not friends of arthritis and joint pain or inflammation. This can be dealt with effectively to reduce joint pain during pregnancy simply by rubbing cayenne pepper on the problem area. This can be done directly or a cayenne based cream from health food stores can also be used. Put on socks or nylon gloves when applying it as this helps to seal in the heat. As you are rubbing in the pepper on the joints, there is a warm sensation that is produced which normally staves off any pain that is coming from the arthritic joint pain.
Change Of Lifestyle
Joint pain during pregnancy can also be reduced by changing the lifestyle of the patient. For instance, if you are a little more on the heavier side, it is advisable that you go on a healthy diet that will help you shed off those extra kilos. Try out some safe exercises like walking, jogging, swimming, and any other that a professional would recommend as this can help you become fit and lose the extra weight much faster. This is because all the extra weight normally places undue stress on the joints. Try and drink lots of water as this helps to flush out harmful toxins in the body which can cause inflammation and which in part is also responsible for the arthritis joint pains.
Load Up On Vitamins A, C, E And B Complex
As you change the diet in a bid to reduce joint pain during pregnancy, it is recommended that you look for foods that are rich in vitamins A, C, E and B complex. These can be gotten by eating foods like grains, dairy products, meats, eggs, nuts and many more. You should also look for foods that are rich in zinc as this also helps to offer natural relief. Other foods that also help to reduce inflammation include bing cherries which contain strong inflammatory properties. There are also some types of fish that have anti inflammatory and antioxidants agents that help to minimize free radical damage like tuna, salmon, herring, sardines and many others.
Avoid Foods That Are Rich In Calcium
To prevent or reduce joint pain during pregnancy, it is also advisable to stay away from foods that are rich in calcium. This is one of the things that is ignored when it comes to patients with arthritis, especially when it comes to the ratio of magnesium to calcium. You can take a magnesium supplement of around 600 mg on a daily basis which can help to iron out the imbalance. With time, you will realize that it helps to increase bone density and also significantly reduces joint pain.
You should also store up on ginger and turmeric if you want to benefit from natural techniques of reducing joint pain during pregnancy. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory properties effective for both osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Ginger also contains the same properties and can be used to make tasty tea which provides a soothing effect to the joint pain as well as an upset tummy.
My name is Josef Bichler. I have a passion for wellness and showing others how to live healthy lives. I have corrected my own health problems with the use of alternatives only and helping others to achieve their health objectives through lifestyle changes, detoxifying their body and through understanding the benefits of eating healthy. For more ongoing health information subscribe to my free weekly newsletter at www.healthythenaturalway.comArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- PTS Symptoms in Women
- Celebrating International Women's Day: Empowering Women Across the Globe
- Navigating the Social Media Minefield: How Body Image is Shaped in the Digital Age
- Till Martyrdom Do Us Part: What Created 550 Western ISIS Brides
- Unleashing Career and Leadership Potentials in Women
- Empowering Women Through Political Representation
- I Am The Sea, And Nobody Owns Me
- The Importance of Girl-Child Education
- My Vagina is Broken
- Earn £60 an hour as an online Advice Columnist
- Living with Cerebral Palsy
- The Attack of Womanhood
- The Raping Priest: How Nuns Voices Have Been Overshadowed by the Catholic Church.
- A letter to Women
- Leering at women is self destruction for us!
- Why are Women More Likely to Get TMJ Problems Than Men?
- The Effects of Sexual Assault and Harassment
- Physician states case against abortion [letter to the editor]
- Mother's Day was intended for a Day of International Peace
- The hard truth behind this world people see as: “a dream.” (Women)
- What can people do in the face of sexual assault?
- Sexual assault. Repression, unequal treatment, what do women experience throughout their lives? Inequality
- Sexism in advertising media
- Rape is a weapon used to assert caste dominance and keep women “in their place”
- Black Girls in Crisis...What Ma'Khia Bryant's Death Reveals
- Pregnancy: Expectation vs Reality
- How to Lighten Skin for African American
- The Creation of a Equilibrium Japan
- Solution to yeast infection in women
- Gender Role in Starving Career Choice among Women