Car Service Perth Advice: Home Maintenance Can Really Help
- Author Ben Sporn
- Published September 27, 2018
- Word count 522
Regular car servicing on a schedule is the very best way to keep your car working as the manufacturer intended. However, not every maintenance task necessarily requires the skills of a factory trained technician. In fact, there are many simple little maintenance tasks that even an inexperienced amateur can carry out themselves. The jobs are easy to do, and they can really help you to keep your car in the best condition and ready to drive.
Check Your Tyres
Many drivers, spend a lot of money every month on fuel, on average Australians fork out $2000 every year to keep their cars running. Over time, a tyre will gradually lose its pressure, and when a tyre is underinflated, it will increase fuel use. This will make the car more expensive to fuel over the same distance, and it will also make the car less safe to drive. The tyres on your car should be visually checked weekly for any signs of bulging, cuts and excessive wear. The tyre pressures should be checked to make sure that they are kept in line with those found in your owner's manual. Tyres in good condition inflated to the correct pressure will give your car more grip and save you money at the same time.
Check Your Oil Levels
It’s a good idea to think of the oil in your car as the blood that circulates through the system. When your oil quality is compromised, this will be reflected in how well the car performs. Every car consumes oil over time, some could even use almost a litre between two oil changes, and if your car has a sudden change in oil consumption, it’s a cause for concern. If your oil has a milky or creamy appearance, this is a strong indicator that your car has serious mechanical issues. Keep your oil topped up is a simple way to quickly examine your oil quality and keep your system working efficiently.
Keep Other Fluids Topped Up
Apart from oil, there are other essential fluids that you can keep topped up to ensure that your engine is getting everything it needs. Some of the most important fluids include transmission fluid, power steering fluid, engine coolant and brake fluid. Over time some of these systems will consume fluid, and it’s a good idea to check them periodically. Keeping these fluids topped up will make your car easier to drive and safer on the road.
If they are looking for a high quality local Subaru car service, Perth based drivers should get in touch with us at City Subaru. We offer a comprehensive Subaru service, Perth motorists can be assured that our technicians are factory trained to work on their cars. We only ever use Subaru branded or approved parts to ensure that your car is kept working to the manufacturer's specifications. If there are any issues, we will inform you before the work commences and you can be sure that the pricing will be fair. A service can be booked with us online, and if you have any further questions, we will be happy to answer them
If they are looking for a high quality local Subaru car service, Perth based drivers should get in touch with us at City Subaru. We offer a comprehensive Subaru service, Perth motorists can be assured that our technicians are factory trained to work on their cars https://www.citysubaru.com.au/subaru-service/Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Why Are Catalytic Converters Being Stolen?
- 7 Signs Your Car Tire Is About To Burst
- Habits that cost you money to change tires
- DunRite Towing is expanding to an area near you!
- Top-Notch Advantages of Selling Junk Cars and How You Can Do It
- Importance Of Installing Bull Bars In 4×4 Vehicles
- When to call a tow truck
- How to find windshields for your European vintage/classic car
- Understanding If Paintless Dent Repair Could Work for You
- Beginners guide to engine terms
- Useful Tips To Know When Installing And Removing A Car Battery
- Removing Graffiti in USA Made Easier
- The Best Service Of Clear Film Removal At JLN Overspray
- Process of hiring for the remove overspray from plastic service
- 5 Steps To Take When Involved In An Accident
- What Vehicle Repairs Can You Learn to Do?
- How to make sure your car doesn’t fail its MOT
- Do You Really Need a Regular Car Service?
- Car air conditioning problems? How to fix it
- How Easy-Run Engine Test Stands Shine Above the Rest
- Get the Best Automotive Repair Manual for You
- Blower motor resistor replacement
- Stepper Motor replacement for Nissan Tida / Livina /Teana
- COG LCD display Replacement
- ACC Unit LCD Display For Seat Leon / Toledo
- Commercial HVAC Tips to Save You Money this Summer
- Hire the certified technician for Edison heating repair
- Pièces détachées moto – Consider 3 important types!
- Replacing Excavator Components: OEM or Aftermarket Parts?