5 Types of Stairs to Suit Your Dream House
- Author Miller Jones
- Published August 2, 2019
- Word count 517
The construction of your home plays a crucial role in determining stair design. In turn, your staircase will likely be one of the key determining factors in setting the tone for the overall design of the house.
There are numerous options for staircase designs, including straight stairs, spiral stairs, curved stairs, as well as floating stairs. In addition to so many existing designs to choose from, you can also opt for custom-built stairs. This way, you could create the perfect design to turn your dream house into reality.
To help you choose the best type of stairs for your home, we have compiled some information below about basic staircase designs.
Straight stairs are considered the most common stair type and are often chosen for their simplicity. This is also one of the preferred designs for homes incorporating minimalistic style due to the stairs’ linear structure. Moreover, since straight stairs involve a relatively simple design, they take less time to build compared to other staircases.
Curved stairs are another popular design, and are often chosen due to their elegance and sophisticated flair. However, due to their shape, they tend to be more expensive, since building them involves more time and labour compared to straight stairs.
Spiral stairs are often installed in commercial and government buildings. This stair design is considered practical, since it occupies little space and only requires a centre pole for support. Moreover, spiral stairs are also one of the easiest stair designs to build. However, this design would not be suitable for individuals with mobility problems or the elderly, since it can be difficult to navigate.
A Floating stair design is both unique and eye-catching and can bring a modern and futuristic feeling to the style of your home. The illusion that the stairs are suspended in the air is creative, with many homeowners incorporating this design into their homes to create a spacious feel.
Iron balusters stairs are durable and are often chosen for their strength. This design provides both practicality and durability and can be used to complement wood. Another reason for choosing iron balusters reasons is due to their flexibility, which can be formed into different shapes to make the staircase design more appealing.
Choosing Customised Stairs
There are many designs to choose from when considering of the type of staircase you would like to install in your home. In addition to choosing from the previously described designs, you can also opt for custom-built stairs to create a unique design perfectly suited to your needs. At Custom Spaces, our team of experts can help you to transform your creative vision into reality. We have been in business for over 13 years, providing our customers with unique staircase design solutions, and will work with you to choose the most suitable material, design and finish for your stair project.If you would like to install one or more of these staircase designs in your home, get in touch with us today by visiting our official website at http://customspaces.com.au for enquiries and quotes.
Millie Jones is a web content writer who not only has interest for reading but for interior design, as well. In her free time, she enjoys reading novels and magazines about home improvements. She is now using this interest for home and interior decoration and her skill in writing to write for Custom Spaces. - https://www.customspaces.com.au/Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Ten Questions to Ask a Listing Agent
- Organizing Estate Sales For Higher Profits
- Taking the Best Advantage of Free Classified Sites
- Online Classified Ads - The Benefits
- The Basics of Estate Auctions
- Top 5 Essential Motorhome Accessories
- Never ending market of pharmaceutical companies explored by MR
- Charity Auctions Still Deliver for Fundraising
- Effective Free Classifieds Advertising for Business Success
- Rewards and short-comings of software’s used for accounting purposes and their impact on CPA firms
- Smokoo auctions are real
- Everything you need to know about free adds
- Post free classified ads – is it easy to sell or buy anything for free?
- Become One of eBay's Most Illustrious Powersellers!
- 7 Niches for eBay That Make A Profit
- Have Old Baby Items? Sell them Online Australia
- Real Time Search Engines – new faces of search engines
- Search Engine – everything on your tip
- The Growth of the Australian Online Auction Marketplace
- Repossessed Boats – Cut Out the Dealer and Get the Best Deal on Repo Boats
- Points to remember while buying online
- Tips To Build A Profitable eBay Business
- Tips For Discovering Ideal Cosplay Costume
- Why You Need a Conveyancer
- Why Not Give Yourself An Advantage Over The Majority Of eBay Sellers?
- Vast Opportunities In Auction Sites
- Site Flipping Tips and Tricks
- Morganton Burke County Free Classifieds & Local Business Directory
- House Hunting