How To Choose Righteous Friends
- Author Asta Bint
- Published September 18, 2020
- Word count 702
“A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.”
– Walter Winchell.
Building a healthy friendship is important in your social life. Friends are the bodies that you need to be around in your life - who stand by your side in all circumstances - good or bad. Those who will help you achieve your mission, support you, encourage you in performing act of goodness, loyal and truthful persons.
However, you should be so mindful and wise in selecting them, since being in relationship with good and righteous persons is a genuine issue. And would be a means for your total change into a new world of correctness. Moreover, there is a fact saying: you would be defined - who you are - through your friends.
Besides, righteous and virtues Muslim, is a necessary means of keeping you on the right path. And the issue of having right companions is essential to our Deen - which says:
"A believer is the mirror of his
brother," and if he sees any faults in
the other believer, he draws his
attention to it in an acceptable
manner, helps him to give it up and
to wipe away any evil that he may
Thus you are recommended to:
• Choose knowledgeable friend, and want to share his knowledge with you.
• Choose the one who is obedient to his Lord, adheres to the teaching of his religion ; is keen to please Allah.
• Choose the one who reminds you of your Lord, whenever you become heedless of his remembrance.
• Choose the one who doesn't look for or seek out the fault of his brother; rather he seek excuses for them - easy going person.
• Choose anyone who will enhance you.
In an authentic Hadith, the Prophet
Muhammad (peace be upon him)
said: "A person is likely to follow
the faith of his friend, so look whom
you befriend." [reported by Abu
Dawood & Tirmidhee
In addition, don't worry about the few numbers of them you have, rather the qualities. To be sure that, goodness is not necessarily lies in number, but in quality. so no worries even if you have few friends.
Furthermore, there is a vast difference between an individual who involves in social affairs - being around good peoples - and the one who deprives himself from social environment. Because, staying away in good social gathering is contrary to normal life. As a human, you will need persons that you get along with. In the same way, it's encouraged to be socialized, and be good to anyone comes along your way. Interact nicely with them, accept their invitations for permissible events, and help them solve their problems.
POINTS: CORE OF THE MATTER :
° Numbers don't matter, but quality do.
° Righteous friends can have influence on your feelings, thinking, and activity positively.
°Avoiding negative friends, can maintain goodness in your manners.
° Be friend with righteous persons who will guides you to right path - faithful believers . Faith is very important.
° Bad company will corrupt your character, while good ones rectify.
° Friends that Islam unite you, are the best friends.
° Spending time with wise people can lead you to wisdom. Likewise, being with foolish people.
° A friend in need is a friend indeed. Friend who stand for you in tough time is the right friend.
° Befriend righteous people despite of their races or nationalities.
° A loyal friends are the friends in real but not double-faced - who praise you at your sight, and deform you behind your back.
° Don't join an easy crowd: Envious, gossipmongers, backbiters, fake news spreaders....... etc
° You will be with whom you love in the hereafter. So a companion of righteous in this life and you would be with righteous companions in the hereafter also.
In conclusion, Dear brother/sister, pause a while and reflect on this issue. Be your own best friend, in selecting righteous friends. Therefore, you wouldn't regret in long after. However, good friends could be a ladder to you _ to help you reach your goal - and lead you to success, such that even some of your family members couldn't do.
So is not now a right time for you to seek for righteous friends?
For More Articles Visit : www.astabint.blogspot.com or
Www.astabint.wordpress.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The empty house on Fernwood Street
- Do Single Moms Have the Right to Pursue New Love?
- Text Chemistry Book Review
- The Pros and Cons in a Sugar Daddy Dating Relationship
- Winter Proposals Reach Record High Due To Lockdown
- Tips of Choosing the Right BBW Dating Sites and Apps
- 6 Signs Of True Love, Which Are Hard For To Feel In Ordinary Rrelationship
- How To Be More Seductive? 4 Skills For Women
- Low desire and lack of intimacy epidemic
- What are the Irresistible Charms of Mature Women?
- In a relationship, does age matter?
- HOW TO GET YOUR EX BACK: PROVEN METHODS AND TIPS
- A Systematic Antidote to "Greed" in American Culture!
- IT'S OKAY TO BE SINGLE
- The Commodification of the Idea of Love
- My Magical Text Message
- Create a picture with words to celebrate your friendiversary
- HAVING POST TRAUMA GROWTH?
- HOW TO MANAGE THE FATIGUE
- Issues Related to Extracurricular Activities when Dealing with Child Support
- Important Questions to Discuss With Your Family Law Attorney
- How Is Your Self-Discipline?
- Uncontested Divorce in Texas
- Start A New Relationship, With Your Partner
- Love Horoscope 2020
- Dating In Your Current Relationship?
- How To Get To The Best From Your Partner
- The Time Of Your Life ...
- How to Express Your Emotions