Online Money making techniques
- Author Bruce Shorter
- Published December 19, 2020
- Word count 323
It's good to make money smartly but be careful you don't fall into the hands of the scammers. From Online Money Making platform here in Quora I have suffered loss of some cash.
HERE IS ONE MY STORIES
I saw here a post that I could make up to $2,000 in 48hours with just $100. It was a lady with the name Vicky…. I contacted her on WhatsApp as she said. She referred me to another person who I was told was in charge. What was the business? It was crypto trading according to them. I first fell into a scammer in a bid to get my bitcoin wallet funded using one crypto market. The guy collected cash and refused to credit my bitcoin wallet. I had to pay another person to get it funded.
I asked the guy what and what I would need, he only said I should fund my wallet. Latter, he told me I should send the bitcoin to him which I did. After 48 hours he sent me a slip that my account was already credited with $1,200 but I would have to pay another $150 to access it which according to him was the US tax charged on my account. Attached is the slip.
4 THINGS YOU SHOULD ASK TO ESCAPE THESE SCAMMERS
Ask for voice call to authenticate if the guy is not your neighbor telling you he is in other country. Don't be deceived by the phone codes
Further request for video call, see his face. They do use different pix on their dp. They might lie to you that network problem.
When they start calling you every minute, be warry.
Ask them to give you the procedure from beginning to the ending, they wouldn't.
In short, many scammers looking for who to devour are many online. Take extra care and do your due diligence. The bait of quick and big return is the language of the scammers. Take extra care!
Click Here To Check Out My #1 Pick On Making Money Online!https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Top 5 Crypto Scams: How to Avoid Them
- Are All MLM Companies Scams?
- The Best Questions to Ask Your Security Consultant
- What is Social Engineering?
- Protecting Your Children from Identity Theft
- Protecting Your Client Data is Smart Business
- WAYS TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK FROM BITCOIN SCAM
- A Short Guide To Preventing Tax Fraud
- The Serious Job of Protecting Client Information
- 4 Ways to Protect Yourself From Online Scams
- Be aware of scammers targeting small business – Tips to keep your business safe
- Volkswagen's Impact on the World
- Gerard "Jerry" Brewer - Wilmington, NC - Fraud
- Hiram Ryan - "High Yield" Investment Scam - Wire Fraud
- Fraud By Wire - Caterina Berbenni-Rehm / PROMIS@Service Sarl
- PROMIS@Service Sarl / Balimo Investments - Fraud
- Balimo Investments AG - Predatory Lending / Fraud
- How Many Times Have You Been Scammed in Network Marketing?
- Arbonne Scam? Looking For The Truth?
- Anti Scam News and Information
- Protect Your Data with Data Security Software
- Actualizing Your Wise Business Mind
- Understanding The Scary Maze
- Fraudsters Can Ruin Your Online Business Plan
- Guard yourself against Identity Theft Frauds
- Why Short Measures Are Not Small Beer
- Wholesaledeals Scam—Stop Worrying and Start Ignoring It
- Look Out For Scams - How Can I Make Money From Home Online
- The 1# Best Selling Guide: Swtor Secrets is a SCAM!