Winter Proposals Reach Record High Due To Lockdown
- Author Alexander Lewis
- Published March 1, 2021
- Word count 295
Did anyone else notice that our social media feeds were packed with couples taking their relationship to the next level? Even celebrities like Ant McPartlin and Stacey Solomon were in the news after their winter engagements.
Reports have been published from the 2020/21 Engagement Trends from a popular jewellery chain stating that proposals throughout winter at the end of 2020 and the beginning of 2021 have soared, which they believe is due to happy couples spending more time together during periods of lockdown. Taylor & Hart, one of the leading jewellery shops in the country said that they have seen a 60% increase in engagement ring sales in comparison to the same period the year prior.
The person responsible for designing these beautiful rings is Kate Earlam, who is the Design Director at Taylor & Hart. She is quoted as saying: “2020 has bought more time for people to contemplate and have spent more time with their partners to fall further in love.”
“People get engaged at Christmas because you’re surrounded by friends and family. The festive season is a happy feel-good time and what more of a perfect way to end the year, and begin a new one, than telling your partner that they are the only one for you. New Years bring new possibilities and exciting things.”
The report examined internet searches, analysed engagement ring trends and what impact the pandemic had on the wedding industry to identify which areas are on the rise at the start of this year.
From a personal perspective, it is fantastic to see that during a challenging year, positive changes have shone through. The results of the pandemic has filled us with uncertainty, but one thing is for sure, and that is one day we will be able to enjoy weddings once again.
There are no posted comments.
- How to bring back your Ex
- Real Love
- Story of being Misunderstood
- How to Cope with Relationship: Anxiety and Rebound
- How to Attract a Woman (6 Things That Get Her Fascinated)
- 5 Reasons Why Friends Are Key to Mental and Physical Health
- 4 Reasons Why Gen Z Is The Loneliest Generation
- How to Make Friends with a Busy Schedule
- How To Make Connections As An Introvert
- How to get back your ex
- Quotes of Dad
- Pledge for Unconditional Love for All Humans
- Broken Hearts-A Way of Living!
- The voice of the Soul- Being Flexible
- How To Step Out Of Your Sexual Comfort Zone
- The Five Love Languages in Psychology
- Expanding Generosity (Thanksgiving Series Pt3) (VIDEO)
- Embracing Gratitude (Thanksgiving Series Pt2) (VIDEO)
- LOVE AS A STRONG FEELING.
- STRONG RELATIONSHIP TIPS
- The empty house on Fernwood Street
- Do Single Moms Have the Right to Pursue New Love?
- Text Chemistry Book Review
- The Pros and Cons in a Sugar Daddy Dating Relationship
- Tips of Choosing the Right BBW Dating Sites and Apps
- 6 Signs Of True Love, Which Are Hard For To Feel In Ordinary Rrelationship
- How To Be More Seductive? 4 Skills For Women
- Low desire and lack of intimacy epidemic
- What are the Irresistible Charms of Mature Women?