EZ Battery Reconditioning System
- Author D. Bias
- Published March 18, 2021
- Word count 688
Most people believe that old batteries must be replaced with a new one, but with the EZ Battery Reconditioning System you can restore your old dead car battery back to life. Recondition many other batteries & resell them for big profits. Everybody hates spending money on batteries but we all need batteries. The EZ Battery Reconditioning program teaches people how to recondition all types of old batteries and bring them back to 100% of their working condition. This saves people money (because they don't have to buy new costly batteries) so it has a wide appeal and offers great benefits to nearly everybody.
Mechanics / "Auto Industry / Auto Parts and Accessories
Our product helps people recondition car batteries (as well as other types of batteries used in vehicles). Our product saves this market a lot of money because they don't have to buy pricey auto batteries as often because they can recondition old batteries, use those instead, and save a lot of money. Conversions from this market are fantastic right now.
The “Achilles heel” of residential solar, wind, or other power generating devices is the battery bank. Until our product, building a battery bank was extremely expensive (and difficult) but our battery reconditioning program shows people how to get batteries for free (or dirt cheap), then how to recondition those batteries with a simple new method (so they’re back to "like-new" condition), then we show them how to build a solar panel’s battery bank using these batteries.
This makes building a battery bank very cheap. And before our product, building a battery bank like this used to cost a small fortune.
Many people in this niche are looking to store as much power as possible for after the grid goes down (or other disaster). To do this, they need a large battery bank.
…and our product allows them to build a battery bank that’s both the size they need and it also makes storing large amounts of off-grid energy affordable.
Additionally, many in this niche use solar, wind, or some other type of generator as a backup energy supply - and building a battery bank to store energy after “SHTF” is expensive. Our product solves this pain point.
(as you can see, there’s cross-over appeal between the energy/solar and survival niches).
DIYers, Home & Garden, Woodworking, Shed building niche
People who like to do jobs themselves or are the handyman/handywoman type. Learning how to do jobs themselves saves money and makes them more self-reliant/self-sufficient.
Many in this niche also own small businesses and learning skills like battery reconditioning is very valuable (see the next niche for more about that).
This market is interested in our product because it helps them save money on all types of batteries, makes them much more self-sufficient/self-reliant, and reconditioning batteries is a very valuable skill they can create a battery business out.
Electronic Enthusiast & Repair niche
People in this niche (that visit electronic enthusiast/repair websites/forums) love learning about electronics, how they work, and how to fix them when they break. So learning how to bring their dead electronics batteries back to life is very interesting and beneficial to them. Some of our affiliates advertising on these type of sites with media buys (and also collecting leads from these sites and doing email promotions) are doing quite well right now.
Side Income/Start Your Own Business niche
People who are interested in starting their own business, who don't want a 9-5 desk job, or who are handymen/handywomen can start a battery reconditioning business (we mention this in the sales video).
This is a very profitable business because we show people how to get batteries in bulk for dirt cheap prices (or even for free), then how to recondition those batteries and sell them. It's a very scalable business with nice profit margins and we're including a "battery business guide" with our program right now in addition to our battery reconditioning program to help this niche out. "LINK BELOW"
There are no posted comments.
- The Impact of Aftermarket Car Parts on Vehicle Performance and Safety
- Why You Should Schedule Regular Services For Your Vehicle
- Best Materials for Windshield Replacement
- Importance of Having a Trustworthy Local Auto Repair Shop
- When Does Your Vehicle Need an Oil Change?
- How to Prepare Your Fleet for Winter with the help of Fleet Management Software?
- How to keep the car stable in winter?
- Matching your classic car's paint colours might not be as easy as you think
- Its wise to keep your eyes on you classic car's suspension system
- Car Brakes: When Is It Time To Change Them?
- How to free up space on android internal memory?
- 4 Unexpected Ways To Save Money On Transport
- Cleaning Your Rv Protects Your Asset
- These tips will help you maintain your car
- Professionals Can Do The Best Job Of Overspray Removal at Just Like New Overspray Removal Inc.
- Innovative lightweight products to change industry dynamics for air brake systems
- 4 Essential Car Repairs to Avoid Future Problems
- Some Important Reasons for Investing in Tubeless Tyres
- Why It Is Important to Maintain Your Car Brake System Regularly
- Breakdown Recovery – How to Choose Your Optimal Car Recovery Solution
- Car Sound System: How to Get Better Sound Quality Without Replacing It
- 11 ultimate Guide about how to take care of your Car And Maintenance Tips
- Let's Make Your Old Car New Again
- Tips On How To Maintain Your Vehicle
- 4 Ways to Pump up Your Vehicle's Power
- Your Search for the #1 Engine Test Stand Ends Here
- Want to know to adjust the speed of wipers?
- Save Big with Easy-Run’s Fall Special!
- Tire Maintenance For Optimal Tire Life