Tips For Increasing Low Sperm Count - Beware of Cellphones!
- Author Joe P Black
- Published May 21, 2009
- Word count 350
There are so many studies have shown that cell phones can harm the function of male sperm count. The general theory is: the farther you keep your cell phone away from your genital area, the better your chance for increasing low sperm count. To be exact, scientist have found that cell phone signals can effect five essential issues in semen production. They are:
Motility-how they move to the eggs.
Sperm count-the number of sperm inside certain amount of semen.
Morphology-the proper composition.
Viability-the endurance of sperm in certain conditions.
Liquefaction-how long the semen change from a thick gel into liquid.
So,what's causing the damage? There are many theories. Scientist suspect radio frequency (RF) energy, a form of electromagnetic (EM) energy necessary for making a call. The higher the EM energy emitted, though, the more damaging it can be. While cell phone RFs are considered low energy, young sperm cells are fragile and easily damaged, and thus may be sensitive to even low energy waves. Another theory is that using cell phone without earpiece can impairs the brain's regulation of the hormones that control sperm production. Radio frequencies can also increase the temperature of the newly forming sperm, which is bad if you want to increasing low sperm count.
Now that you know it, should you dump your cell phone? That's probably unnecessary, but being cautious isn't a bad idea. There are some options:
When the option is available, use a land line rather than your cell phone.
Using an an earpiece is highly recommended because it can protect your other sexual organ--your brain.
Avoid keeping your phone in your lap or your front pocket while not using it.
Your Man-bag, your backpack and even a clip-on holder that's positioned at your side are all better options than keeping it in your front pocket.
Well, maybe health effects may not be picked up for a potentially long time. But, given what is known and what is not known, it's not unreasonable to be as careful as you can. Your awareness about these findings can help you increasing low sperm count.
One of the most known male enhancement pills is VolumePills. You can read more about the it at www.greatvolumizer.com. The other safe sperm count pills is Semenax, you can read the review by clicking the link.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Discover How Losing Weight Helps Improve Your Sex Life
- Here’s why you need to get a tantric massage
- Exercises that Stimulate Libido and Boost Sex Drive
- Love: 7 golden rules to keep your relationship going
- The major causes of yeast infections
- Why Paid Companions Make for the Ideal Adult Entertainment?
- Discover True Indulgence with Tantric Massages in Bayswater
- Is it mandatory to avoid sexual intimacy during and after medical abortion?
- Why Try a Tantric Massage in London?
- Birmingham Dolls - Central Hub of GFE Companionship
- What can you expect during a couples massage?
- Enter the World of Kink by Knowing What is BDSM
- Top 5 home remedies to get rid of vaginal odor without side effects
- Reasons to get a tantric massage
- Tantra Massage - Why are People Crazy about This Therapy?
- Things You Should Not Do During a Four Hand Massage
- Tadalista Super Active
- How Can You Improve Your Sensual Massage Experience?
- How To Maintain Your Sex Drive As You Get Older
- All You Need to Know About Tie and Tease Massage
- Control Premature Ejaculation through Tantric Massage
- Treatment for Impotence – Helping Men Regain Their Confidence
- Get a Fantasy Massage and Bring to Life Your Wet Dreams
- Prostate Massage: Advantages and How is it Milked
- Are you Single? Utilise this Time with a Hot Mistress!
- Erotic Massages: an Effective Way to Relax and Stay Calm
- 6 Unexpected Reasons That Cause Erectile Dysfunction
- Everybody Loves Getting a Sensual Massage. Find Out Why
- How To Be a Perfect Sugar Daddy?