Why do people buy sex medicines? - Impotence Treatments
- Author Edwin Blaze
- Published June 9, 2009
- Word count 609
Sexual dysfunction is very sensitive and major issue today. Studies has revealed that around 8% of male are suffering from sexual dysfunction but they feel embarrassed to consult any doctor or they don't want to disclose their sexual inability to their partner. That's why many of them are finding relationship problems in their married lives or personal distress. Generally Male Sexual Dysfunction is known as Impotence and Erectile Dysfunction(ED). Men are always concerned about Impotence but now they are more concerned about this discipline and consulting doctors for proper treatment. There are many factors that may cause sexual dysfunction, such as age, diabetes, heart disease, obesity, hypertension, depression and chronic medical conditions.
Male Sexual Dysfunction(Impotence) – Erectile Dysfunction(ED)
In medical terms Male Sexual Dysfunction (Impotence) is a failure to achieve penetrative erection for satisfactory sexual intercourse. In simple words, due to less blood flow to the penis causes failure to achieve an erection. It is pretty common in UK, USA and Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and Canada especially in males who are above the age of 40 years. Sexual dysfunction or erectile dysfunction is a disorder which practically affects all males at some point of time in their lives. It is sensitive issue in men because due to impotence a some of the men are having sex only once per week and this may cause into spoiling their spouse's sexual desires.
Treatments for Impotence
Food and Drug Administration (United States) has approved three oral medications for the treatment of impotence. These three drugs are Tadalafil (Cialis), Sildenafil (Viagra) and Vardenafil (Levitra). These drugs are prescription only drugs and prescribed by doctors only if you are suffering from impotence. The functionality of all these three drugs are same, they increase blood flow to the penis and relax the smooth muscles of the penis additionally they release the enzyme PDE5 to break down cyclic GMP (one of the chemical responsible for loosing an erection) to sustain increased blood flow which leads to longer and harder erections. These drugs differ in their effectiveness; Viagra stays effective in your system up to 3-4 hours, Levitra up to 12 hours and Cialis up to 36 hours. You can achieve an erection during effectiveness of these medicines but remember that these medicines can give you an erection only when you are sexually stimulated.
Who are not recommended to take Viagra, Cialis or Levitra?
Evident says that one should be an adult male, over the age of 18 years, to be eligible to take Viagra. It should not be taken by women.
Besides this, following cares must be taken that prior to take these prescription drugs for impotence.
Person should not be allergic to any of the active or inactive ingredients of Viagra, Cialis and Levitra i.e. Sildenafil, Tadalafil, and Vardenafil.
Having heart or liver disease, a recent history of heart attack, recent stroke or when a person is on nitrate medication as well as anybody with low blood pressure, should avoid taking these drugs.
What are the Side Effects of Viagra, Cialis and Levitra?
It is essential to be informed about side effects of Viagra, Cialis and Levitra. Medications affect individuals in different ways and at varying intensities. Some common but rare side effects of all these drugs are: headaches, flushing, dizziness, blurred vision, blue tinge to vision, nasal congestion, indigestion, hypertension, fainting, nosebleeds and rashes among others. Moreover, people with heart diseases or other diseases should consult their doctor regarding the side effects of the particular drug.
Here we recommend consulting your health care provider before taking any prescription drug by yourself. Because your doctor better suggest you the proper medication out of these three drugs.
This article describes about Erectile Dysfunction (Impotence) and it's treatments including who can buy cialis, viagra and levitra, how they enhance erection and what are the side leffects of viagra, cialis and levitra. Consult to your doctor before you buy levitra, cialis and viagra.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
- Discover How Losing Weight Helps Improve Your Sex Life
- Here’s why you need to get a tantric massage
- Exercises that Stimulate Libido and Boost Sex Drive
- Love: 7 golden rules to keep your relationship going
- The major causes of yeast infections
- Why Paid Companions Make for the Ideal Adult Entertainment?
- Discover True Indulgence with Tantric Massages in Bayswater
- Is it mandatory to avoid sexual intimacy during and after medical abortion?
- Why Try a Tantric Massage in London?
- Birmingham Dolls - Central Hub of GFE Companionship
- What can you expect during a couples massage?
- Enter the World of Kink by Knowing What is BDSM
- Top 5 home remedies to get rid of vaginal odor without side effects
- Reasons to get a tantric massage
- Tantra Massage - Why are People Crazy about This Therapy?
- Things You Should Not Do During a Four Hand Massage
- Tadalista Super Active
- How Can You Improve Your Sensual Massage Experience?
- How To Maintain Your Sex Drive As You Get Older
- All You Need to Know About Tie and Tease Massage
- Control Premature Ejaculation through Tantric Massage
- Treatment for Impotence – Helping Men Regain Their Confidence
- Get a Fantasy Massage and Bring to Life Your Wet Dreams
- Prostate Massage: Advantages and How is it Milked
- Are you Single? Utilise this Time with a Hot Mistress!
- Erotic Massages: an Effective Way to Relax and Stay Calm
- 6 Unexpected Reasons That Cause Erectile Dysfunction
- Everybody Loves Getting a Sensual Massage. Find Out Why
- How To Be a Perfect Sugar Daddy?
- What are the Wonderful Benefits of Tantric Massage Therapy?