Swinging Rule - Convince your spouse, don't force to swing
- Author John Lewis
- Published June 11, 2009
- Word count 380
Is your girlfriend or wife unwilling to swing? If yes, then talk to them, convince them and don't force them emotionally to join the swinging lifestyle.
Are you in love with swinging lifestyle? Do you like its liberties and flirtations? If yes, then you should take a plunge into the lifestyle. However, under some circumstances your spouse won't agree to swing. They might believe that the lifestyle in against their social norms or they might be afraid to lose you or your love. Every individual has certain views about the lifestyle and you can't compel others to swing because of your personal interests.
At times, you'll be able to convince them. You will spend a night out with the swinger couple and the next morning your wife tells you she won't swing again. She'll say that she felt awkward and uncomfortable while initiating sexual activity with a stranger. Later on, you'll get into an argument and spoil your relations. Some spouse will remain angry for few days, until and unless their spouse agrees to swing.
However, men should realize that swinging is not everyone's cup of tea. Some people like it while some don't. The forceful indulgence will never meet your desires. You should respect the feelings of your partner without fail. However, if you are highly determined to swing, then you should make your spouse realize that you love them a lot.
You should tell them that the lifestyle is just for sexual pleasures and it will enhance their relation to unparalleled level. Talk to them about your fantasies. Yes talk! Tell them the reason that compels you to swing. A healthy conversation will definitely serve the purpose. You should make them realize that love and sex are two different things. You should develop love and security in the relation and this belongingness will act positively in convincing your partner.
Although, this takes sometime but it’s better than hurting the sentiments of your beloved. Initially, you can ask them to join you at swinging club or party. They can also become voyeurs and extract visual pleasures. This practice will make them comfortable with the swinging environment. However, if they are still unwilling to swing, then don't force them. After all, love and relations are more important that desires.
About the author:--
John Lewis is a renowned writer who has been writing articles on the lifestyle needs of people. He keeps the reader updated with the latest news about swinger travel and swinging behaviors. So, bookmark the page and keep reading his swinging content.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
- LGBT Statistics: How many people are gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender?
- Why is N.O. So Important for Erection Quality (EQ) and Sexual Performance?
- Do You Really Know About Bisexuality? – Break the Rumors
- 5 Ways For Men to Improve Sexual Performance
- The Benefits of Having Sex More Often
- How to Keep Your Sex Life Healthy?
- Sexless Marriage Reasons and Remedies
- Sexuality of Violence and Other Human Predations – Part 2
- 5 Simple and Successful Methods to Overcome Erectile Dysfunction
- Sex love and hard times
- Discover How Losing Weight Helps Improve Your Sex Life
- Here’s why you need to get a tantric massage
- Exercises that Stimulate Libido and Boost Sex Drive
- Love: 7 golden rules to keep your relationship going
- The major causes of yeast infections
- Why Paid Companions Make for the Ideal Adult Entertainment?
- Discover True Indulgence with Tantric Massages in Bayswater
- Is it mandatory to avoid sexual intimacy during and after medical abortion?
- Why Try a Tantric Massage in London?
- Birmingham Dolls - Central Hub of GFE Companionship
- What can you expect during a couples massage?
- Enter the World of Kink by Knowing What is BDSM
- Top 5 home remedies to get rid of vaginal odor without side effects
- Reasons to get a tantric massage
- Tantra Massage - Why are People Crazy about This Therapy?
- Things You Should Not Do During a Four Hand Massage
- Tadalista Super Active
- How Can You Improve Your Sensual Massage Experience?
- How To Maintain Your Sex Drive As You Get Older