Alternative treatments of erectile dysfunction
- Author John Scott
- Published July 13, 2009
- Word count 487
A treatment that is not included and regarded as a typical Western medical activity is called "alternative" or "complementary." Alternative types of medication include a wide range of practices raging from dietary supplements to acupuncture.
Some individuals choose to employ alternative treatments in conjunction with traditional types of treatment when facing ED. In case you consider using an alternative treatment for ED you first have to discuss it with your doctor and see if it is safe for you.
Alternative ED treatments
Dietary Supplements: dietary supplements such as the amino acid arginine, zinc, Vitamins C and E, flaxseed meal are often considered to be effective in cases of erectile dysfunction. Additionally, men with decreased levels of dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) hormone have reported improvements in their erections after taking additional amounts of DHEA. Still, the long-term effects of DHEA supplements are not studied well and doctors do not recommend taking it for long periods of time.
Herbal Drugs: men intensively speculate on the effectiveness of Asian ginseng and Ginkgo biloba in improving potency and treating erectile dysfunction. Still, it is highly recommended to discuss with your doctor any possible herbal treatments to see if they are safe in your medical situation.
Acupuncture: the ancient Chinese medical tradition that involves stimulating certain points of the body to be stimulated with small needles is reported to be quite effective in healing a variety of medical conditions, including erectile dysfunction. Some men report that it was very effective in treating impotence with them.
In case you are experiencing recurring problems with erection it is advised that you visit your doctor to determine the causes of this condition and learn ways of treating it. These may be typical treatments like Levitra or Cialis or lifestyle change recommendations.
Common sense helps
Remember that due to the fact that alternative treatments are not controlled or regulated in any way it is hard to predict what you will get in the result. Here are some guidelines to consider in case you think about employing a herbal supplement or another alternative treatment.
Discuss with your doctor all the herbal medications and alternative practices before using them.
In case you observe symptoms such as insomnia, diarrhea, rashes, anxiety, nausea, vomiting, dizziness, it is advise to stop taking the supplement and contact your doctor immediately.
Take caution when taking preparations that use more than one herb.
Take reasonable skepticism when reading the advertisements of herbal remedies. Look for scientific tests and reliable sources of information concerning the effectiveness of the drug or therapy.
Take caution when choosing the brand. Buy products that provide all the necessary information about the manufacturer and detailed use of the drug. If any part of this information is missing, it’s better to consider another drug.
When taking taking over-the-counter medications, make sure to inform your doctor about them and take extreme caution when combining them with traditional ED medications like Cialis or Levitra.
To see what John Scott has written on different topics visit [http://www.withcialis.com/blog/alternative-treatments-of-erectile-dysfunction.html](http://www.withcialis.com/blog/alternative-treatments-of-erectile-dysfunction.html) and find him there. John Scott has dedicated his work to helping people understand better the subject he writes about.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Sex love and hard times
- Discover How Losing Weight Helps Improve Your Sex Life
- Here’s why you need to get a tantric massage
- Exercises that Stimulate Libido and Boost Sex Drive
- Love: 7 golden rules to keep your relationship going
- The major causes of yeast infections
- Why Paid Companions Make for the Ideal Adult Entertainment?
- Discover True Indulgence with Tantric Massages in Bayswater
- Is it mandatory to avoid sexual intimacy during and after medical abortion?
- Why Try a Tantric Massage in London?
- Birmingham Dolls - Central Hub of GFE Companionship
- What can you expect during a couples massage?
- Enter the World of Kink by Knowing What is BDSM
- Top 5 home remedies to get rid of vaginal odor without side effects
- Reasons to get a tantric massage
- Tantra Massage - Why are People Crazy about This Therapy?
- Things You Should Not Do During a Four Hand Massage
- Tadalista Super Active
- How Can You Improve Your Sensual Massage Experience?
- How To Maintain Your Sex Drive As You Get Older
- All You Need to Know About Tie and Tease Massage
- Control Premature Ejaculation through Tantric Massage
- Treatment for Impotence – Helping Men Regain Their Confidence
- Get a Fantasy Massage and Bring to Life Your Wet Dreams
- Prostate Massage: Advantages and How is it Milked
- Are you Single? Utilise this Time with a Hot Mistress!
- Erotic Massages: an Effective Way to Relax and Stay Calm
- 6 Unexpected Reasons That Cause Erectile Dysfunction
- Everybody Loves Getting a Sensual Massage. Find Out Why