5 Tricks in Opt in Emails Marketing
- Author Jacky Chan Yew Long
- Published August 5, 2010
- Word count 362
Another effective Internet marketing tool is the opt in email marketing method. This is said to be one of the most effective tools for reaching out to potential clients. This method actually helps increase the number of recipients that will potentially translate into more sales. This also is a good way to make sure that the customer’s choice and email privacy is still respected.
There are a few tricks that you need to remember when you send opt in emails.
First, you will have to make sure that the appearance of the email is appealing. Of course, you do not want to lose the professional air in the email. Just make sure that it doesn’t look like spam mail or it will not be thought of as something questionable. Try to pattern your emails with that of the company’s.
Another trick that you can do for opt in emails is the double opt in. This process allows your customer to confirm that they would like to receive your email. This is to prevent any fraudulent sign ups and would also help confirm the authenticity of the email address.
You can also offer subscription options for your potential followers. At the bottom of the message, you can put the reason why they are receiving the email you send. After this, you can put in some subscription options such as the frequency of the receipt of emails and cancellation as well. This tells your subscribers that you respect them and their online privacy as well.
Lastly, you need to make sure that you have good content in your opt in emails. This is to secure a following from your subscribers. As mentioned earlier, your email should not appear as spam. So if it just contains gibberish, then your followers will just dump the email in their spam box. So make sure that the things that you have in your email would be information that your subscribers are interested in. You can also offer some subscription options such as receiving just newsletters or updates from the website. This will help you find out what that particular information your subscribers are interested in.
Jacky Chan is a experienced & professional internet marketer and the author of ebook: "Unlock The Secrets of Internet Millionaires:- The Result Proven Secret Tactics that Sure Fire Your Internet Profits Instantly!!". Grab this eBook + 6 eBooks of "The Expert Guide on Internet Marketing" series for FREE now with time limited at: http://www.internetmillionaires2u.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- MDaemon Messaging Server - a business email server for Windows
- How to Reinstall AOL Desktop Gold
- Avaya Users Email List - Avaya Users Mailing Data - B2B Technology Lists
- Autodesk Users Email List - Buy AutoDesk User List - B2B Technology Lists
- Actuate Users Email List - Actuate Users Mailing List - B2B Technology Lists
- Email etiquette nightmares we could all do without
- Microsoft Outlook problems like freezing, corrupt PST, Profile, Add-in, and so forth
- Print to Mail Automation for Corporate Businesses.
- Get Reliable Solution to Wipe Out Hiccups Related To Hotmail
- B2B Mailing List | B2B Email List | B2B Data List-B2B Leo
- VMware Users Email List-B2B Leo
- How to Download AOL Desktop Gold?
- Automail: Commercial Printing, Mailroom Automation, and Beyond
- Why Disaster Recovery Solutions is Unavoidable?
- E-delivery is the Green Step to Business Success
- How important is Automail System for B2B Communications?
- How to prevent e-mail attacks
- Can social media replace email marketing?
- QuickLock - A Disruptive New Office Technology?
- Don’t Let Your Email Ruin Your Chances: Professional Email Etiquette
- Top 5 Email Marketing Strategies
- Increasing Email Productivity with Gmail Filters
- 7 Subject Line Tricks to Get Your Emails Opened
- How To Make Your List More Responsive
- Lead Capture Systems – Getting More Customers
- Do’s and Don’ts when sending email
- Easy steps on how to build your Email marketing list
- Do More with Your Email with the EverDesk Email Client
- Email Marketing - Personalize It or Not?
- Email Marketing Software – Choosing the Best One!