Everything You Need To Know About Email Campaigns
- Author Amber Thompsen
- Published August 17, 2010
- Word count 430
Email campaigning is basically sending promotional emails to a targeted audience with the objective of generating leads.
The frequency of an email campaign can be daily, weekly or monthly, but it must have a time frame. Email software programmes are the most effective method of transmitting email marketing campaigns to your target customers.
As with every new venture, email campaigning requires proper planning before it goes live. Here are some questions that you should adequately answer during the planning stage:
Why Set Up An Email Campaign?
Whether you need to be in regular contact with your clientele, or sharing ideas with other players in the same market, or even just simply saving time by sending group emails you need to clearly outline your reason(s) of wanting to setup an email campaign.
The campaign may be for your customers, company staff or colleagues. Knowing your audience will make it easier to predict responses that might be helpful for the campaign.
Content and Format Consistency
This helps in knowing what approach to use, so as not to confuse recipients. Changing the format and content might not go down well with your target audience.
Depth Of The Email
This is dictated by the objective of the email. For instance, a precursor email would not be as deep as a complete email with no follow ups.
What Are The Chances Of A Response?
You must research on the response rate of your targeted recipients, to find out how often they respond to emails. This will give you an idea whether to expect a response or not and possibly even when you should expect a response.
Is It Inline With Your Marketing Strategy?
It should always be in tandem with what you have planned out.
Benefits Of Email Campaigns Over Other Marketing Methods
- Cheaper Than Most Other Mode Of Advertising
Email campaigns as a form of advertising require minimal costs as compared to other forms of advertising, traditional print and electronic media.
Content in emails can be easily changed to make them current unlike other forms of advertising, which are harder to update.
- Allows Personal Communication
Emails can have names of the particular customer, allowing for personal communication, which eventually creates a relationship that may be good for business. Unlike other forms of advertising, emails can also be used to find out interests of individual customers.
- The Marketer Is In Control Of The Communication
The marketer can take the initiative and introduce his products to the customer even before the customer views his website or sees his ads on other media.
Amber is an email marketing consultant, as well as an experienced content writer. She has more than 8 years experience in this industry.http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- MDaemon Messaging Server - a business email server for Windows
- How to Reinstall AOL Desktop Gold
- Avaya Users Email List - Avaya Users Mailing Data - B2B Technology Lists
- Autodesk Users Email List - Buy AutoDesk User List - B2B Technology Lists
- Actuate Users Email List - Actuate Users Mailing List - B2B Technology Lists
- Email etiquette nightmares we could all do without
- Microsoft Outlook problems like freezing, corrupt PST, Profile, Add-in, and so forth
- Print to Mail Automation for Corporate Businesses.
- Get Reliable Solution to Wipe Out Hiccups Related To Hotmail
- B2B Mailing List | B2B Email List | B2B Data List-B2B Leo
- VMware Users Email List-B2B Leo
- How to Download AOL Desktop Gold?
- Automail: Commercial Printing, Mailroom Automation, and Beyond
- Why Disaster Recovery Solutions is Unavoidable?
- E-delivery is the Green Step to Business Success
- How important is Automail System for B2B Communications?
- How to prevent e-mail attacks
- Can social media replace email marketing?
- QuickLock - A Disruptive New Office Technology?
- Don’t Let Your Email Ruin Your Chances: Professional Email Etiquette
- Top 5 Email Marketing Strategies
- Increasing Email Productivity with Gmail Filters
- 7 Subject Line Tricks to Get Your Emails Opened
- How To Make Your List More Responsive
- Lead Capture Systems – Getting More Customers
- Do’s and Don’ts when sending email
- Easy steps on how to build your Email marketing list
- Do More with Your Email with the EverDesk Email Client
- Email Marketing - Personalize It or Not?
- Email Marketing Software – Choosing the Best One!