How To Win On BidsTick
- Author Mikael Lindholm
- Published August 24, 2010
- Word count 507
There's no denying the fact that BidsTick.com is a great resource for bargain deals on the
hottest gadgets and electronics, luxury goods, as well as other high-end items. While penny
bid auctions involve luck, a lot of it for that matter, it still takes some degree of skill to win, and
bidding on BidsTick.com is no different. Here are some tips on how you can increase your
chances of winning a MacBook Pro, an HDTV, or some other fancy item.
- Get your feet wet! The best way for you to know how to win on BidsTick.com is to try out
the auctions and see how things work firsthand. Fortunately for you, BidsTick gives away
free bids to newly subscribed members, allowing you to play for free.
- Of course, that's not to say that you shouldn't be careful. It's always a good idea to
observe bidders on the site and take a few notes here and there. Coming up with
a "battle plan" is especially useful when it comes to bidding against power bidders.
- Keep an eye on free bids. BidsTick.com gives away free bids when you purchase
larger bid packs. So if you're thinking of doing some heavy bidding, buy bids in bulk.
The free bids you get from your purchases will definitely increase your chances of
winning. The site also auctions off bid packs, so try to bid on them when you can.
- Don't be trigger happy and never buy bids beyond the amount you're willing to lose.
Many bidders out there think that the more times you bid, the higher your chances
of winning. Nothing could be farther than the truth. To be a successful bidder on
BidsTick.com, you'll have to play carefully and have the mindset: "You'll have to lose
some to win some."
- Don't bid immediately after someone outbids you. Let the other bidders have their fun
first and bid only when they leave and when the timer is about to run out. Patience is
the key to this game and half of the time, you'll be bored waiting for your turn to make a
- Bid on the items of lower-value first. If you're a newbie to BidsTick.com, or to penny
auctions in general, then gun for the small-ticket items. This way, you're less likely to run
into power bidders who will simply outgun you with the insane number of bids under their
- Pick an item and stick with it. Believe it or not, some bidders will respectfully bow out
in the final seconds of an auction, especially if they see that you've bidding on it for a
very long stretch of time. Think of it as an unspoken rule or something. More importantly,
sticking to an item will also frustrate other bidders, allowing you to take the lead and
finish strongly in the end.
- Don't forget to keep your address and contact information up to date. BidsTick.com
only gives you 30 minutes to pay for your won item, so have everything sorted out
Mikael Lindholm is a professional auction blogger and a member of National Association of Auctioneers. He is also an active member of Bid AuctionsArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Ten Questions to Ask a Listing Agent
- 5 Types of Stairs to Suit Your Dream House
- Organizing Estate Sales For Higher Profits
- Taking the Best Advantage of Free Classified Sites
- Online Classified Ads - The Benefits
- The Basics of Estate Auctions
- Top 5 Essential Motorhome Accessories
- Never ending market of pharmaceutical companies explored by MR
- Charity Auctions Still Deliver for Fundraising
- Effective Free Classifieds Advertising for Business Success
- Rewards and short-comings of software’s used for accounting purposes and their impact on CPA firms
- Smokoo auctions are real
- Everything you need to know about free adds
- Post free classified ads – is it easy to sell or buy anything for free?
- Become One of eBay's Most Illustrious Powersellers!
- 7 Niches for eBay That Make A Profit
- Have Old Baby Items? Sell them Online Australia
- Real Time Search Engines – new faces of search engines
- Search Engine – everything on your tip
- The Growth of the Australian Online Auction Marketplace
- Repossessed Boats – Cut Out the Dealer and Get the Best Deal on Repo Boats
- Points to remember while buying online
- Tips To Build A Profitable eBay Business
- Tips For Discovering Ideal Cosplay Costume
- Why You Need a Conveyancer
- Why Not Give Yourself An Advantage Over The Majority Of eBay Sellers?
- Vast Opportunities In Auction Sites
- Site Flipping Tips and Tricks
- Morganton Burke County Free Classifieds & Local Business Directory
- House Hunting