Autoresponder Information Review For InfusionSoft Email Marketing Software
- Author Mike Smith
- Published August 23, 2010
- Word count 581
More and more people today are turning to the Internet for their shopping needs. They are also turning to the Internet for invaluable information, whether it's how-to's about one thing or another or something pertaining to history, repairing DVD players or anything else under the sun. When people find information that is useful and valuable to them, they tend to bookmark that site or subscribe for email newsletters and updates.
Email marketing is about keeping in touch with your clients, or potential clients, so that they think of you first when they need something again in the future. InfusionSoft is an email marketing tool that gives many benefits including tracking features that will help you target your potential clients to the highest effect possible.
Okay, so it goes without saying that in today's hustle and bustle world, it can be a little too easy to forget one thing or another. In most instances, this isn't a major problem. You wouldn't lose sleep because you forgot to put the laundry in the dryer or that you didn't take the garbage out. Except in email marketing, a forgotten follow-up can mean lost customers and lost customers means lost revenue.
InfusionSoft has a great feature that you can set up automatic follow-ups with your subscriber list. So, even if you let it slip your mind for a week, InfusionSoft has got you covered and your list will receive all of the follow up that you want and need.
Fully integrated tracking features means that you can learn when someone opens an email from you, when they click on a link, and when they actually take action, such as purchase a product or service from you. Why is this important? Basically, the more analytics you have at your disposal, the more targeted you can be with your emails. And you can store all of this information in one single, centralized database, which is incredibly beneficial.
InfusionSoft doesn't measure up quite as well as some other major autoresponder and email marketing sites in the areas of deliverability or CRTs (Click Through Rates), but the differences are actually relatively negligible. Their ability to allow you to track and monitor what people are doing with the emails you're sending is a major advantage over this limitation, however.
What bothers us most about InfusionSoft is that it can't handle bounces as well as some other companies. In other words, when you have a dead or undeliverable contact, you don't want to continue paying for that address in future promotions. When your list is relatively small, in the realm of a few hundred or a few thousand, this might not be a major issue, but when your list grows, it could become costly.
InfusionSoft, overall, is still impressive. The best feature is hands-down the ability to track what people are doing once they receive your email. There's practically nothing better than being able to fine tune and hone a campaign based on real, workable information coming directly from your potential customers. Imagine being able to analyse where most of the link clicks are coming from. They could be at the very beginning of the email because of a phrase or tagline that stands out. It could be in the centre where information was at its strongest.
InfusionSoft can improve on its deliverability to certain email addresses and process bounces better, but for what you get with this company, it's certainly worth its weight in gold.
Want to know more?
This article is one of a number of reviews with information on the major autoresponders available on the market today at Autoresponder Information.
For further information on today's best email marketing solutions and autoresponders go to http://www.autoresponders-info.com.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- MDaemon Messaging Server - a business email server for Windows
- How to Reinstall AOL Desktop Gold
- Avaya Users Email List - Avaya Users Mailing Data - B2B Technology Lists
- Autodesk Users Email List - Buy AutoDesk User List - B2B Technology Lists
- Actuate Users Email List - Actuate Users Mailing List - B2B Technology Lists
- Email etiquette nightmares we could all do without
- Microsoft Outlook problems like freezing, corrupt PST, Profile, Add-in, and so forth
- Print to Mail Automation for Corporate Businesses.
- Get Reliable Solution to Wipe Out Hiccups Related To Hotmail
- B2B Mailing List | B2B Email List | B2B Data List-B2B Leo
- VMware Users Email List-B2B Leo
- How to Download AOL Desktop Gold?
- Automail: Commercial Printing, Mailroom Automation, and Beyond
- Why Disaster Recovery Solutions is Unavoidable?
- E-delivery is the Green Step to Business Success
- How important is Automail System for B2B Communications?
- How to prevent e-mail attacks
- Can social media replace email marketing?
- QuickLock - A Disruptive New Office Technology?
- Don’t Let Your Email Ruin Your Chances: Professional Email Etiquette
- Top 5 Email Marketing Strategies
- Increasing Email Productivity with Gmail Filters
- 7 Subject Line Tricks to Get Your Emails Opened
- How To Make Your List More Responsive
- Lead Capture Systems – Getting More Customers
- Do’s and Don’ts when sending email
- Easy steps on how to build your Email marketing list
- Do More with Your Email with the EverDesk Email Client
- Email Marketing - Personalize It or Not?
- Email Marketing Software – Choosing the Best One!