All about Emails and Email Newsletters
- Author Neil Andersen
- Published August 24, 2010
- Word count 425
Email is an abbreviation of the word electronic mail which means sending and receiving of messages using the digital means. Email delivers and stores messages on behalf of the user. They only need to connect to the email network and infrastructure to access the information.
Email marketing is a way of selling and buying of goods and services through electronic mail for an agreed sum of money. It might involve sending emails with the intention to enhance the relationships between the selling company and the consumer; it might also involve sending and receiving messages with the intentions of acquiring new customers. There are several requirements that you will need to comply with to be able to use emails for communication. One such requirement is you must have email software.
This software will enable you to retrieve mail, compose mail and send email messages. When choosing a software program, one should ensure that the program is effective.
Some of the software available include; email programs for windows like Microsoft office which contains the outlook email application, poco mail outlook express.
Linux and Unix email programs include; k.mail, thunderbird and sylpheed balsa. These are only available for Macs.
Email newsletter refers to content broadcast or sent to subscribers on a regular basis it can be daily, weekly or monthly depending on the subscription. The information is usually on a certain topic which the receiver subscribed to.
In marketing, newsletters are powerful means of passing your information to your clients or customers. It reminds them about what products or services your business deals with, thus helping you build a loyal client base.
The news letters should have relevant and up-to-date information; information that is both interesting and enjoyable to read.
When designing a newsletter there are facts that you should consider for in order to achieve the desired effect. Some of these facts are:
Make content relevant to the reader. The content should be as personalized as possible.
Offer special deals or freebies to your customers. For instance you can offer a free product when they buy a certain product or offer them a certain percentage off the usual price.
Keep everything simple and straight forward. No one has all the time in the world to go through too many details.
Make good use of numbers, images and colors. When blended well, the three can grab a customer’s attention. Despite this, they may make every thing look messy when over used.
Be creative use a style that will not leave your client wondering what you meant.
There are no posted comments.
- MDaemon Messaging Server - a business email server for Windows
- How to Reinstall AOL Desktop Gold
- Avaya Users Email List - Avaya Users Mailing Data - B2B Technology Lists
- Autodesk Users Email List - Buy AutoDesk User List - B2B Technology Lists
- Actuate Users Email List - Actuate Users Mailing List - B2B Technology Lists
- Email etiquette nightmares we could all do without
- Microsoft Outlook problems like freezing, corrupt PST, Profile, Add-in, and so forth
- Print to Mail Automation for Corporate Businesses.
- Get Reliable Solution to Wipe Out Hiccups Related To Hotmail
- B2B Mailing List | B2B Email List | B2B Data List-B2B Leo
- VMware Users Email List-B2B Leo
- How to Download AOL Desktop Gold?
- Automail: Commercial Printing, Mailroom Automation, and Beyond
- Why Disaster Recovery Solutions is Unavoidable?
- E-delivery is the Green Step to Business Success
- How important is Automail System for B2B Communications?
- How to prevent e-mail attacks
- Can social media replace email marketing?
- QuickLock - A Disruptive New Office Technology?
- Don’t Let Your Email Ruin Your Chances: Professional Email Etiquette
- Top 5 Email Marketing Strategies
- Increasing Email Productivity with Gmail Filters
- 7 Subject Line Tricks to Get Your Emails Opened
- How To Make Your List More Responsive
- Lead Capture Systems – Getting More Customers
- Do’s and Don’ts when sending email
- Easy steps on how to build your Email marketing list
- Do More with Your Email with the EverDesk Email Client
- Email Marketing - Personalize It or Not?
- Email Marketing Software – Choosing the Best One!