Morganton Burke County Free Classifieds & Local Business Directory
- Author Christina Morganton
- Published December 16, 2010
- Word count 530
Welcome to Morganton4sale, as we are a brand new free on-line classifieds website. We are a city in Morganton,Burke County, North Carolina, which services Burke, Caldwell and Catawba counties. We are beginning to add more counties as there are needs for it. This is the best on-line website that I can think of in the top 10 free on-line classifieds on the net.
We are a local community classifieds website. On our website we have as a category forums,jobs, housing, Real-Estate, for sale, houses, personals, services, local community, and events, and many more categories to choose from. We have been in business since July 30, 2010 and we are open from Monday through Friday from 8am-5pm. We strive to continue to serve the local community to find the needs of what everyone wants to see on the site. We continue to gain loyalty and trust from our loyal customers. Morganton4sale is much different than any other classifieds website out there. It is easier to maneuver through the categories and you don't even have to register, but you can use your email only to join so that members can email you on the item you're selling.
There is an easier way to post a free classified ad, and the correct answer is Morganton4sale. Craiglist, back page, and other sites, want all your information. What happens when spammers email you, they have your information and want you to sign into craigslist. They get your information and your account is hacked. Our site doesn't mail out spam or ask you to verify your account details. Choose Morganton4sale for your on-line classifieds needs because we are safe, reliable, and very friendly and personable.
I can say that starting this business was definitely a challenge for me, because it isn't as easy as you think. First off, there is trying to get your web-site out there in the community. The first way to get your web-site out there in your community is to look up and research where you can and can't put fliers in your community. I've learned that putting fliers at churches, grocery stores on their outside columns, shoe stores, dollar stores, can really help you out. You can learn where to put fliers by searching: where to put fliers up legally.
Being as businesses are always a challenge I had an idea from a friend of mine to post my website link on blogs explaining what the business is. Most people have read my blog and complimented how great my website is. So if you have something you really want to get rid of, then join my site, and visit. I'm sure you will enjoy the site better than any other classifieds site out there on the net. My site even has feedback so that if there is a category you really want us to add for you to enjoy your experience better, we can learn about from feedback. Our other bonus to being on our site, is that we have a live chat so if you do need help with the site or any questions then we are always there to help you figure out the answer.
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/morganton4saleArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Ten Questions to Ask a Listing Agent
- 5 Types of Stairs to Suit Your Dream House
- Organizing Estate Sales For Higher Profits
- Taking the Best Advantage of Free Classified Sites
- Online Classified Ads - The Benefits
- The Basics of Estate Auctions
- Top 5 Essential Motorhome Accessories
- Never ending market of pharmaceutical companies explored by MR
- Charity Auctions Still Deliver for Fundraising
- Effective Free Classifieds Advertising for Business Success
- Rewards and short-comings of software’s used for accounting purposes and their impact on CPA firms
- Smokoo auctions are real
- Everything you need to know about free adds
- Post free classified ads – is it easy to sell or buy anything for free?
- Become One of eBay's Most Illustrious Powersellers!
- 7 Niches for eBay That Make A Profit
- Have Old Baby Items? Sell them Online Australia
- Real Time Search Engines – new faces of search engines
- Search Engine – everything on your tip
- The Growth of the Australian Online Auction Marketplace
- Repossessed Boats – Cut Out the Dealer and Get the Best Deal on Repo Boats
- Points to remember while buying online
- Tips To Build A Profitable eBay Business
- Tips For Discovering Ideal Cosplay Costume
- Why You Need a Conveyancer
- Why Not Give Yourself An Advantage Over The Majority Of eBay Sellers?
- Vast Opportunities In Auction Sites
- Site Flipping Tips and Tricks
- House Hunting