Hersh Sandhoo: Motivational Speaker
- Author Randy Tomes
- Published May 31, 2011
- Word count 413
When someone becomes a leader in their field it’s only naturally that they should share their stories of success. One such leader and thus, motivational speaker is Hersh Sandhoo. Sandhoo has taken the entrepreneurial industry by storm and has even kept true to his childhood values and dreams. As a martial arts enthusiast at age 12, Hersh Sandhoo has kept that passion alive by implementing it in his business plans. He also strives to teach women how to protect themselves against abusive and violent behavior, and yet again, he has implemented this into his business goals. Some would say Sandhoo has achieved complete entrepreneurial success but Hersh would argue that there’s always room to improve.
Hersh Sandhoo was asked to be a motivational speaker at the Martial Arts Millionaire Boot Camp and the National Association of Professional Martial Artists (NAPMA) World Conference. NAPMA is the martial arts industry’s oldest, most established trade association filled with marketing and operational experts. NAPMA is a martial arts marketing and continuing education network that supports the association of martial arts schools and clubs worldwide. It is the largest such association in the world, with members in more than 20 countries.
Additionally, Hersh Sandhoo has been asked to be a motivational speaker at Affiliate Summit West in August of 2011. Affiliate Summit was founded in 2003 for the purpose of providing educational sessions on the latest industry issues and fostering a productive networking environment for affiliate marketers. Affiliate Summit asked Hersh to be a part of their event because he has over 15 years of experience in web development and marketing and specializes in business development and operations. He has also personally consulted companies worldwide, including Paramount Pictures, Comcast SportsNet and the Maryland State Department of Education.
Hersh Sandhoo has even been acknowledged for his expertise on women’s safety. WUSA Channel 9 in Washington DC recognized Hersh as one of the nation’s leading experts on women’s personal safety. To further ensure safety, Hersh has developed the Women’s Personal Safety Network (theWPSN) with co-founder Samuel Scott. The WPSN is a free online community that provides women with a variety of resources on how to remain safe, including articles and upcoming events and workshops. Together, Samuel Scott and Hersh Sandhoo have received critical acclaim from the media, law enforcement, security firms, corporations, college organizations and government agencies. They have over 50 years of combined martial arts training and have personally taught self-defense and defensive tactics to thousands of people worldwide.
There are no posted comments.
- 3 Tips on Updating Your Resume in the Wake of COVID-19
- A Guide to the Four Basic Functions of a Motor Starter
- What is the need of hiring a professional photographer?
- The Importance of Brand Messaging for a Successful Website Redesign
- Closed Captioning Services: All You Need To Know About It
- Personal Branding Tips to Boost Business Success
- How to Create a Powerful Corporate Brand
- The Importance of Building and Maintaining a Good Credit Rating
- Does Your Website Need a Content Makeover?
- An Introduction To IPTV
- 5 things to consider before you buy a multifunction printer for the office
- 6 Website Must-Have’s for Small Businesses
- Secrets to Creating a Visual Brand Identity That Sets You Apart
- 7 Crucial Elements to Building an Effective Personal Brand
- Planning to Start A Cafe? Know What Types Of Furniture Will Work!
- Is Jealously the Biggest Culprit in Thwarting Your Business Growth?
- Less is More......
- How Can a Business Select an Excellent Venue to Hold Conferences, Company Parties, and Other Business Events
- 10 Superstar Networking Tips to Grow Your Business
- Why Your New Program Launch Could Fail (And How to Prevent it)
- Eight top-notch companies with disappointing websites
- Grow your business in New Zealand with effective presentations
- How to Gesture-AKA; What do I do with my hands?
- Membership Suite Plus: The Customizable Online Course/Training Platform
- The Importance of Having a Crisis Communications Plan in Place for Emergency Management for Business
- CB radio or "citizens band" radio is the perfect medium range communications tool
- 4 Ways to Grab the Attention of Your Audience
- 3 Myths about Why People Can’t Change
- What Makes A Nice Digital Edition?
- Do you Care Enough to Know What You Have To before Hiring a Translation Agency?