Facial Cosmetic Treatment & Your Big Presentation: Does One Influence the Other?
- Author J. Darrell Steele
- Published November 29, 2022
- Word count 538
Before your big presentation, it’s natural to focus your time on researching data, learning about your audience, and creating your visual component. All of these will help you create a clear, effective, and compelling message. However, that message may never get across if you lack confidence. After all, there is a big difference between someone slouched over, not making eye contact, and practically whispering vs someone who speaks clearly, stands proudly, and commands the stage. With this in mind, keep reading to learn the surprising role cosmetic work can play in your big presentation.
The Surprising Role Cosmetic Work Can Play in Your Big Presentation
As previously mentioned, confidence is key when it comes to big presentations. Whether you have a fear of public speaking or absolutely love it, it’s important to look and feel your absolute best the day of. If deep wrinkles, drooping cheeks, and deflated lips are preventing that from happening, then it’s time to consider having some cosmetic work done! In just one or two appointments, you can transform your appearance (and your confidence!) for the big day.
Why You Should Visit an Oral Surgeon for Cosmetic Work
When you think of cosmetic treatments, like BOTOX®, you probably think of a plastic surgeon. While these talented professionals can certainly administer these injections, they aren’t the only ones. In fact, the specialist you should turn to may surprise you: your oral and maxillofacial surgeon. This may seem like a leap at first; however, they have completed extensive medical training on the facial muscles. Plus, they have the precise, aesthetic eye that’s needed to deliver flawless results!
3 Popular Cosmetic Treatments
Today, smoothing fine lines and wrinkles is just the beginning of what cosmetic treatments can do. If you’re feeling less than your best, consider these popular cosmetic treatments:
• BOTOX® – A household name, BOTOX® is one of the most popular anti-aging treatments. With a small amount of diluted botulinum toxin, the muscles between your eyebrows, along your forehead, or around your smile will relax. This reduces the appearance of wrinkles almost instantly, boosting your confidence in the process.
• Juvéderm – While Juvéderm can also address signs of aging, the approach is much different than BOTOX®. Instead, the injection contains hyaluronic acid, which helps stimulate the production of collagen and plump up the skin. In short, it adds volume to the face, restoring your youthful look in the process.
• Voluma™ – Want the dramatic results of a facelift without the surgery? Good news: Juvéderm Voluma may be for you! This filler is designed specifically with improved lifting capabilities. If that wasn’t impressive enough, the results can last for up to two years and you’ll see the results right away!
How to Find Out Which Cosmetic Treatment Is Best for You
Naturally, finding out which cosmetic treatment is best for you starts with a consultation! At this visit, your oral surgeon will learn more about your “problem” areas and the results you’d like to achieve. They will also take into consideration important factors, like how quickly you’d like to be presentation-ready. That way, they can recommend a treatment that lines up with your aesthetic goals and time requirements!
There are no posted comments.
- Speaking Publicly? Here’s Why You Should Whiten Your Teeth First
- Stretch Ceilings in Lithuania: Why They are So Popular
- The hydroponics way
- Briefing UP: Delivering Pitch Perfect Briefings to Senior Leaders
- Keeping the Connection: Presenting to Non-Native Speakers
- Executive Presence: The Secret Sauce That Powers It
- 6 Critical Considerations Before Building A WordPress Website
- 7 Things You Must NOT Do When Presenting Your Innovation at Work: a blog about tips on presenting to a team or coworker.
- How Too Many Emerging Leaders Erode Their Reputation When Presenting
- Top 10 Companies in Need of Transcription Services
- What is the job of a Transcriptionist?
- How To Create Google Charts Like The Sankey Diagram
- What is a Standoff?
- Developing powerful visuals for your presentation
- How To Write A Super Resume In 2020
- 3 Tips on Updating Your Resume in the Wake of COVID-19
- A Guide to the Four Basic Functions of a Motor Starter
- What is the need of hiring a professional photographer?
- The Importance of Brand Messaging for a Successful Website Redesign
- Closed Captioning Services: All You Need To Know About It
- Personal Branding Tips to Boost Business Success
- How to Create a Powerful Corporate Brand
- The Importance of Building and Maintaining a Good Credit Rating
- Does Your Website Need a Content Makeover?
- An Introduction To IPTV
- 5 things to consider before you buy a multifunction printer for the office
- 6 Website Must-Have’s for Small Businesses
- Secrets to Creating a Visual Brand Identity That Sets You Apart
- 7 Crucial Elements to Building an Effective Personal Brand