Is just host scam?
- Author Jason Woo
- Published June 26, 2011
- Word count 436
Are you looking for searching results of "justhost.com scam" or "is just host scam"? Choosing a web host can be a bit of a challenge, we want to eliminate the confusion for you and make hosting your website as simple as possible. The word "scam" is erroneously thrown around about as much as the word "spam". A scam is something that is meant to deceive. Why would you think justhost.com scam?
Let’s look at some just host scam comments. "Just host is a joke and clearly a company that simply sucks in your money and then gives you the run around until you give up and accept your loss." "They shut me down without warning because I used too much CPU. So it’s not unlimited. Stay away from them. Stay away from Just host scam!!!" …
There are a lot of positive comments also. "JustHost.com is not a scam. It is owned by the Endurance Group International. They own a TON of web hosting companies and then currently have an A+ BBB rating. So how does that translate to just host scam?" "Most of those people either violated the TOS or also received a "free" domain, the cost for which is non-refundable as mentioned in their TOS. I am happy. Justhost.com scam is not true."
Anyhow, you could Google "is just host scam" and you’d find a similar results as above. Some people say that just host is not a scam, some say justhost.com scam. Actually, it seems there are unhappy customers with all web hosts.
As the World Wide Web grows ever larger so, it seems, does the proliferation of web hosting companies. They offer more and more facilities at cheaper and cheaper pricing. We have all seen web hosting companies claiming to provide unlimited space or bandwidth for your website. But it is a fact that, that’s not the truth! Of course, there are certain limitations that all web hosting companies face regarding web server resources and specifications.
It is same thing as justhost.com. There is no such thing as a web server that has a limitless supply of RAM and CPU. You have to read TOS before you sign up any web host services. People who call justhost.com scams tend to be uninformed about the entire just host hosting process and they fail to read the Terms of Service before purchasing. Is just host scam? Before you believe those negative complaints, it’s better to read positive comments and to understand just host TOS also. You will tell yourself if justhost.com scam.
There are no posted comments.
- Unethical practices of a competitor shutter company.
- PUNKERSCYBERORG TACKLES CRYPTOCURRENCY INVESTMENT SCAM
- Top 5 Crypto Scams: How to Avoid Them
- Are All MLM Companies Scams?
- The Best Questions to Ask Your Security Consultant
- What is Social Engineering?
- Protecting Your Children from Identity Theft
- Online Money making techniques
- Protecting Your Client Data is Smart Business
- WAYS TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK FROM BITCOIN SCAM
- A Short Guide To Preventing Tax Fraud
- The Serious Job of Protecting Client Information
- 4 Ways to Protect Yourself From Online Scams
- Be aware of scammers targeting small business – Tips to keep your business safe
- Volkswagen's Impact on the World
- Gerard "Jerry" Brewer - Wilmington, NC - Fraud
- Hiram Ryan - "High Yield" Investment Scam - Wire Fraud
- Fraud By Wire - Caterina Berbenni-Rehm / PROMIS@Service Sarl
- PROMIS@Service Sarl / Balimo Investments - Fraud
- Balimo Investments AG - Predatory Lending / Fraud
- How Many Times Have You Been Scammed in Network Marketing?
- Arbonne Scam? Looking For The Truth?
- Anti Scam News and Information
- Protect Your Data with Data Security Software
- Actualizing Your Wise Business Mind
- Understanding The Scary Maze
- Fraudsters Can Ruin Your Online Business Plan
- Guard yourself against Identity Theft Frauds
- Why Short Measures Are Not Small Beer
- Wholesaledeals Scam—Stop Worrying and Start Ignoring It